Monday, December 22, 2008

Bothered

Alright , it's 4am now . I don't know why I'm so persistent abt blogging nw cos it's my off day tml and I've gt nth planned , yet .

-------------------------------------------------------

December 16 , Tuesday






It's my off day .

Went to Bugis in the night to wait for Xinyi to knock off then go for our movie date . (:

Ah Gal & Benjamin . Haha ..
I asked them to go inside and be mannequin then I take photo . :p




With Yuki . She's super funny and crazy . :D


Please dun get cheated by her appearance . You'll go berserk after knowing her . :x


Before leaving ..




Benny , Ellaine and I decorated this small little cutie X'mas Tree . Haha ! :D My virgin experience in decorating a X'mas Tree . :p

Left for E!Hub for movie !! :D



That movie was great . Bolt was super cute . :D

Home sweet home at ard 2-3am .


December 17 , Wednesday





Noticed this BIG bird near Messy . :p It's rly big in real .



December 18 , Thursday





December 19 , Friday


After work was supposed to go home , but I don't feel like going home . Thus , asked ard to see if anyone was willing to go watch movie with me . Only Meizhu was kind enough to accompany me .

Walked to the train station with Teresa , Justin , Ah Mok while deciding where to go cos there isn't any midnight show . Something rly funny happened to Teresa ! Haha .. Justin made all of us laughed like madpple . :D

In the end .. History repeat .. We linger ard Bugis till dawn , agn . Haha ..



Fed a stray cat ..



Ok , I know it's soooooo nt cute , but we didn't manage to find any other cats . :\

We were alr very tired at ard 4-5am , but still decide to hang on to avoid the midnight fares . :p Walked around and it's like .. suddenly there's a lot of rats and crocoaches .. Ran for our lives and that's when we feel energetic . :x Haha ..

Before heading home went to the temple agn . This time is nt for work but romance .

He's rly making me feel bothered abt it . I don't want to hear it frm others , I want it out frm his own fucking mouth . Well , guess that wouldn't happen , even if it will , I'll have to wait reaaaaaal long . Hah ..

The divine lot's interpretation was bad , thus I gt it burnt . :(

Home sweet home at ard 8am and off to wrk at 10am .


December 20 , Saturday




I can't believe it ,
throughout my 17yrs ,
I've never dozed off while standing before .

A very tired day .


December 21 , Sunday


Yay ! Work 2pm . (:



Xinyi is finally back from Malaysia ! Days w/o her were rly boring . Nobody to go home with me .. I mean like , there is , but I like to go home with her more . :p

After knock off Justin wanted to go play Billard , he asked if I want to tag along , but cos Xinyi doesn't want to go so I decided to go home with her , in the end Teresa also never go . Haha .. Cos she think only she one girl , go for wad .. Lol ! So Justin went with Alex only . (:

-------------------------------------------------------

I rly have no idea wad to do on my off tmllater . Szemian's nt free to mit me up to make chocolates , Kamy/Xinyi/Meizhu is working , nobody else I feel like hanging out with in the meantime , SO ...

I decided ..

I shld just lazed at home .. Maybe Bugis in the night .. See if there's anywhere Teresa want to go after she knock off . :)


Bye !

No comments: