Friday, October 31, 2008

Dusting time #1

Random photos

Bought that uber cute watch for Jia En , though she still doesn't know how to read time . HAHA ! Actually I bought her a top/dress too , forgot to take photo .

DSC07756



Presents from Szemian Bestie ! :D She knows I love pink and Gold , but not the 2 weird things on top of it ? Haha .. Anyways , it's the heart that counts ! Love her many many !

DSC05814



I bling-ed my cosmetic tools .. :p

DSC05761




October 6 , Monday



Happy Birthday to Jun An and 'Zhuzhu' . Haha .. :D
Both of them was born on the 7th of October , cool isn't it .. ;) Even my cousin , Yuta , birthday falls on that day also !

Picture (1)



After celebrating their Birthday together with the Messy cliques , we decided to slack at Mac for a while before heading home . Actually , there was suppose to have only me and Meizhu , in the end Jun An tagged along . :\

Played with Kittens before going back .. && that was already around 2am , I think .. Haha .

DSC07762 DSC07771 DSC07764 DSC07765


October 7 , Tuesday


Bought this "Not available" T-shirt .. Regretted after wearing it that day . I don't like it anymore . D:

Check out my Pink teeth ! :D
DSC07784 DSC07782
DSC07781 DSC07779


October 10 , Friday


Bought this T-shirt .. :p Cool right .. Haha .. I love skulls ^^
DSC07785



October 11 , Saturday


DSC07805 DSC07802 DSC07801 DSC07799


While waiting for Bus this bastard, Jun An , take my Spongebob put at his buttock !! D:

DSC07811


October 15 , Wednesday


DSC07824 DSC07823 DSC07817 DSC07819 DSC07816 DSC07815

Ah Fat & Ah Fat . :D
1_329309053l

October 22, Wednesday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , XINYI !


Cleared my wardrobe in the afternoon , threw away a few , put aside a lot to see if any of my relatives wants it , and a lot of my Newbie tees for house wear . (:
Prepared to leave for Bugis in the late afternoon .
DSC07828 DSC07845
DSC07843 DSC07835 DSC07833 DSC07830
Went to Bugis Village . Made myself so busy around talking .. Haha .. And then , everyone went like .. "Work come Bugis , off-day also come Bugis !" . Everytime I go there on my offs , everyone will say this to me . Esp Justin . D: So fierce somemore ..

Bought a pair of slipper again . :p Design is also about the same , actually is completely the same la , only the colour different . :x

DSC07849



Chatted with Yuki about slimming stuff . Haha .. Stopped half-way cos my Sis rang me up and I have to leave for Bugis Junction, cos we're going to hit Town later . ;)

Walked around the push-carts outside , bought a cosmetic pouch and a handphone strap . :D

DSC05855


Yeahh ! Look at my leopard prints collection ,it'll get more and more ok , just wait ! ;D

DSC05854


Hit Town and went to FEP straight . Didn't bought anything there . Sad .. The shop I went there specially for was closed 5minutes earlier before we reached . Sighhh ..

Was abt to leave after finishing our Ice-Cream , then saw Reno . Hahaha ! Didn't talk w him, cos I was enjoying my ice-cream . :p

Half-way through our ice-cream enjoyment , we decided to walk to the train station and head down to Bugis to wait for my Brother to come drive us home , then while walking , I saw another familiar face .. That guy who worked in Bugis Zinc previously . ;) I chatted with him for a while , cos he was alone . Haha .. He's still as taaaaaaaaaaall . I don't understand how come a 18yrs guy could grow that tall , if I never rmb wrongly , he once told me he's around 1.8m .. Last time when I asked him how come he so tall he told me he ate steak every morning in the past . Rich people , AX , Zara , Topman , Gucci , that's 'almost' everything on him, I guess . *,*

Called my Bro and he asked us to wait outside FEP . Walked back and stood beside Sweet talk , saw Reno and friends again . Haha ! I always suan him and talk to him in a very sarcastic way , hope I doesn't offend him . :p He's really nice u know , such nice guy is not easy to find alr , now alot of guys are very bad-tempered and not gentleman. I know that might be because girls nowadays are all very agressive , like me haha .

So end of the day .. I only spent around $60 . ;D It's a miracle !! I didn't got any clothes , maybe cos I already bought some like , 2 days ago ? Haha ..

Done done done , I'm ending here ..

Bye all , I know my blog is collecting dust here , I'll come back to dust it once in a while , like now .. Really busy with work these days . (:


It's been 6mths since I started working for Messy .
I treasure all the time spent with them and everyone I know there ,
but I don't know if I can still hang on .

No comments: