Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dusting time #2

October 25 , Saturday


I know my plaids are crooked . :x

Have you seen ...





Pink pills before ? Haha ! :D Super cute..



October 26 , Sunday



Today's Zhuzhu last day in Messy ! D:

Before closing shop :

Omg look at my tummy . *,*

Farewell photos ! Haha ! :D


Ellaine and Meizhu .



Went to Kbox with Xueli Darling after work . (:

Changed my older version of their member card to the new one . Coooool ! :D


$2 for them to take this photo for us , but they only gave us 1 photo , still say one person can pay $1 . -,- In the end , I took the photo and paid the $2 . Haha ..







Darling was very bad to make me walk a very very very long distance to this place .


She say this place is very romantic but I don't see why 2 girls should go there since 'it-was-romantic' . -,-

Chatted there till ard 5am , when I was really going to fall asleep , I suggested we should just go home instead of waiting for dawn to come . Lol ..

AND !!...

Darling took my one whole pack of sanitary pad home and never intend to return meeeee ! D: Cos I just bought that packet of sanitary pad that day and wanted to bring home , who knows I only wanted to ask her to help me keep in her big paper bag first and I'll take it back before we go home separately and then .. it ended up in her hands forever and ever already ..

Well .. I have to buy another packet the next day and when that morning I wanted to go for work , had to use my sis's one . D: It only cost me $3.90 and so forget it .. Haha .. The main problem is I'm so so so afraid that I would become very unlucky because of that .. Can anyone tell me it's the person who give pple pad unlucky or is it the one who takes it ? :\ I'm really confused , I don't wanna be sway cos of that laaaaa ~ Fuck .

Some more she still intend to cheat me of my $8 cab fare . D: She paid Kbox by Nets , I returned her $35 , when I asked for that $8 before we parted , she say if return me later not enough money take cab home . -,- $35 not enough take cab home ?! Lameee .

Xueli , if u happen to read this , don't feel offended , cos it's all the fact k . (: Some more when I contact u for the pads u chose to ignore my sms-es . I'm not in any wrong . Even pad u also want take , don't understand u . -,- U're well-known for something which nobody likes . Just to inform u abt it . Sometimes , think abt everything u do to your friends , if we were like u , u like it ?


Ok , enough of the grumblings . Sounds a bit harsh , hope our friendship doesn't end here . Haha ! :x


October 28 , Tuesday




October 29 , Wednesday

Off-day !




Met up w my lovely Zhuzhu . (: Though we agreed to meet at 4pm ,I'm still late for like 30mins . I don't understand why , haha , felt so bad for leaving her at Parco and wasted her 30mins time . :p Guess I'm really a tardy queen . :x

Headed to Village , of course the first thing I do is to go find Benny ! Hahah ! Joking la ..

Had Delifrance as our my early dinner . (: She doesn't want to eat cos she said she just ate like ard 3pm .




Sat there and chatted till ard 7plus . Haha ! And when we went out of Delifrance , guess what she tell me .. -,-

She said she want to go eat Mac . O.O I was like .. wtf!? But anyways , I just went with her and left for X-Factor after she finished her food . Lol ..

Bro came to drive me home at ard 11pm . (:


October 30 , Thursday


I think I look like baseball player . :\ I wore that t-shirt over to open shop first .. Hehe ..



Better after i took out the t-shirt right .. Hah !


But I decided to change to this t-shirt after a while .. and that geeky specs to match w the tee . :p Every time I wear this specs , everyone laughed at me . :\

Imma attention seeker . ;)


October 31 , Friday






November 3 , Monday




November 4 , Tuesday

Bought my pinkie !! :D


Well , I know it's not the latest model , but at least it's in my fav pink colour right .. :D Totally love it to the max . I don't need a very high-tech phone as I wouldn't be using the functions , I just need one w the basics . (:

Pinkie torn a hole in my pocket . D:

First photo taken using my pinkie . :D




TERESA NEIGHBOUR ! She's uber cute .. :D



After work , should be heading over to our company chalet , but in the end I didn't go . I don't feel like elaborating so much , close friends should have heard me grumbling abt it already . I felt very 委屈 u know .. :(


November 5 , Wednesday




I ♥ my pinkie . (:


November 6 , Thursday

It's not my off-day , but I took mc . I'm meeting Szemian Besite tml !! :D


I just realised I love to collect lanyards .. haha !


The first one is already spoiled , but the other 3 is still perfectly fine and am using it depending on my mood / dressing . :p

My pinkie w my current lanyard . haha !
I wanna get a new Spongebob keychain ! :D



Your coldness towards me
make my heart ache .

No comments: