Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Birthday's Coming ! ;)

Thursday





Friday

Doris bought this for me for my upcoming birthday on 16th August ! ;D






Saturday


Happy National Day !!


Reached workplace damn bloody early and started to make up and camwhore . :x





Sunday





Went to Arab St after work with Doris , Benny and Eugene .




See them play Caroms , drank the took-a-very-long-time-to-come Chocolate Float and a big basket of Wedges which had half of it unfinished . Haha ! :D

Doris drove me home and we almost got lost , cos both if us have no sense of direction . :\ Reached home at 2am and collapsed straight away . :x


Monday

Yuta came to Bugis Street today . Bumped into her while I was running towards the toilet . :x

She was a Miss Nice to buy Necklace for me and Yurii for our Birthday . ;)



------------------------------



My birthday's coming ! 16th August . Hahaha ! That day will become my worst day ever in my 16 years of life . Water will get all over meeeee ~ Gosh , I can't even imagine what will happen , they've already started "threatening" me . :\ && I saw the water gun today . -,-

Ahhhhhhh ! D:

No comments: