Saturday, August 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!



16th Aug \ Wish me Happy Birthday ! HAHAHA ! :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!
I'M FUCKING 17 ALREADY !! ;)







Oh gosh , I can't believe what will happen to me in 20hours time . :\ Water bombs ? Ahhh , how I wish I can get a MC , but I won't la . Haha ! Because I heard that Uncle got something on , and since I can't get the unpaid leave that I asked for , means they need me at Cosine , it'll be reaal irresponsible to throw Cosine aside as to run away from their stupid bombs . Lol . Maybe I can run as fast as I can to .. er .. I don't know where I can run to , I don't even think I'll have the fucking chance to run . :\ && Justin say he'll stay around and join in their fun ! Benny say he'll throw water bombs at me till my panty also wet cos I keep make him when he got sun-burnt . O.O Doris say they'll start throwing from 10pm-10:30pm !

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ! What am I gonna do ?!! Doomsday . D: My Bro can't fetch me later . God god god !


Bye !

------------------------------

Tuesday


@ X-Factor . :)

------------------------------

Wednesday



Cosine Day . :D

------------------------------

Thursday




Got lectured by Doris after work for my lateness . Maybe I should really think about it and faster pick up my sense of responsibility for attending work on time everyday . I really salute Uncle and Ken , they are never late . D:

------------------------------

Friday

Birthday Celebration Day with my beloved family . :)



Hit Town with Sister in the afternoon around 3pm .

Far East Plaza was the first stop . Had our very-late lunch there .

Ramen Ten .




I love me .






Left FEP for Wisma . Headed to Cotton On . :D

After shopping around , took the train down to Bugis . Bugis Village to take my Cardigan from X-Factor , then walked around .. Bought a watch for Bro cos he asked me to help him buy .

After my Dad met us , we went to Bugis Junction . M)phosis / PMK / mere walking around 3rd level ..

Went to V8 for dinner after everyone reached . :)






Corn Soup . Sedap ! ;)


Potato Wedges w Cheese . Fabulous !


Grilled Sirloin Steak . Tasty !
Regretted for asking the steak to be fully cooked . D:


Don't know what Mocktail . :x


For 5pax , 5 main dishes , 4 drinks , 2 side order = <$90 (15% Discount) . Isn't it super cheaaaaaap !? I'll definitely go there again ! :D Oh , plus one more Ice-Cream , it was a treat from them for my Birthday , of course they aren't so nice , it's all thanks to my nEbO ! :D

Bought Donuts from J.CO before heading home . ;)


Reached home at around 10pm .




ζˆ‘ηš„ζ”ΆθŽ· :

Took this Messy Carrier from Doris ! Haha ! :D Cool right .. I'm sooo going to get the Cotton On one . :p


A Semi-Translucent bag from M)phosis . :)


Black Casual Dress from PMK .
Have you guys realized , PMK has changes it's style of clothes ? They started from selling Tees only right .. Haha .. A very big change now .. && it's soooo not PMK already . D:


Cotton On Tank Top .


&& Lastly , a Spongebob Handphone Strap ! :D

No comments: