Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday !

16th August
It's my big big chaotic day .-




An enjoyable birthday with Messy Gang . :) I'll NEVER EVER forget that day .



Sang birthday song , Make a wish , Cut cake , then proceeds to the so-called "traditional" by them . They stuff a candle into the cake , then I have to use my mouth to pick it out , and when my head goes down . D........i............e............... !




Part of the pity cake that have got smashed up by my big face . -,-


Me and the still very nice and edible cake . :\


Totally drenched .


Obscene . :x




Heading to the toilet to clean up .


Freaking shag . D:


Eugene drove us to Doris's Relative house for "buffet" . Haha ! Their Baby 1month , so got food to eat , so we went to eat and of course see the baby !

The baby is effing cute pls ! :D I also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant .. !

Played cards , loser eats egg , 1 egg per game . I ate quite a lot .. D: Even though I looooove eggs , but at that point of time , we're already super duper bloated ! And had already ate too many eggs ! Haha !

Eugene drove us back and I reached home at around 2pm . :)


I didn't mentioned that I received a sms from Kaixin and she said it was from Rickson , the moment I see "Rickson" , I burst out in tears , I don't know why it made me teared . The sms is something really simple , wishing me Happy Birthday , normal greetings , I don't know what I'm feeling inside at that time , I only know I got the urge to cry , and I cried . :\

[happy birthday gal we have not be meetin quit a time how is your life you still workin there ma how everythin go smoothly ma anyway i wish you all the best take care pls forward tis to wanling thanks] . - Just by reading this , then seeing Rickson's name on Kaixin's next sms , I teared like nobody's business and my friends all thought what happened . Haha . Showed Ken and he used my hi-card number and reply [fuck off and die] , he replied [you r?] , but I didn't reply . Sighh .

I asked Kaixin to ask him why don't he sms me himself , then he told her he misplaced my number , then how come never misplace Kaixin number ? Dumb . I ask Kaixin reply him [Misplaced or deleted ? It's a very big diff .. Or afraid that your gf will find out then you'll risk losing her ? Hah .] -,-

This sms he sent to me himself made me totally get over him and kind of hate him already . -,- Super fed up after reading it . It made my heart died . Thanks to it , really grateful . HAH !

[gal i can feel you chang quit alot le become more fears then before le Haha i know today is your birthday and you have not much friend out there celebratwith you ma you also dont need like tat de right so hot temp wo . . . i know you still angry about the thing right so long le i can feel you still rember me deeply lucky you never forget me i tot you forget me le not bad anyway enjoy your day take care and wish all the best and one more thing you growfatter and fatter le so pls do somethin Haha oh ya i still owe you somethin i will return i promise gal Haha] ( I don't even know what he owed me . :\ )

I reply him myself . [eh , Fuck off la pls . Who do you think you are ? I'm doing great now .. I'm not angry , who cares abt stuff that concerns abt you .. ]

Guess what's his reply ?

[wat the .. ? ok nvm take care i am sorry] .

HAHAHA !

Now I hate him , for sureee . He'll no longer linger in my heart and make my heart ache . :)

Congrats me everyone !! :D




17th August

My belated birthday present from the handphone accessories shop uncle . Haha !



19th August


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEN !! :D


It's Elaine and me . :) She's so cuteeeeee !! Hahaha !


Ken's birthday was REALLY chaotic , a lot of his friends came down , and they played water bombs like nobody's business . :\ I didn't joined in the fun , cos I still have to take the fucking public transport back home . Haha !

-------------------------------------

Energy drained out ..

Bye !

No comments: