Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally an update after a long time !

August 20 , Wednesday



This was what I saw when I opened Cosine .
&& it shocked me to the extend that I stoned at the door for a few secs .
It's all the new stocks I have to display , iron and pack . -,-


Eugene smoking . Haha ! Taken by Benny . :p



August 22 , Friday



Off-day !

Went back to school to look for Kamy Twinny then left for Bugis alone . ;)


August 26 , Tuesday



Mayi ! She came to Bugis to look for her friend and also some shopping , she came to Cosine then she wanted to ask me something and said "Excuse me" , then we looked at each other , "Wanlin?" , "Winnie?" . Haha ! Dramatic right .. LOL !


She stayed in Cosine for quite some time , Uncle saw her inside Cosine when he walked past , and that's when everyone take turns to come to Cosine to see her . :\

Uncle still crazy to the extend that he asked Reiner to come to ask Mayi if she wants to work for us . -,- Now tell me have anyone of you ever heard about Employers asking people if they want to work for them , when the person haven't even asked about the vacancies in the shop . -,-

So coincidentally , Mayi was looking for a job to pass time , so Uncle ask her to come down the next day to discuss with Doris about the details . :)

Then they hired her and she worked for Messy for a few days , then she went MIA . LOL ! Her sales was good actually , don't know why she doesn't want to work already .. :\


August 27 , Wednesday



My favourite , Strawberry + Mango . :p
Get it at the fruit juice stall @ Bugis Street , super niceeeee ~
It's only $2 ! :D


&& finally I received the present shared by Kaixin and Jiajie !



To my horror , it's like .. almost , ALMOST the exact same thing that me and Szemian gave her . :\

This was what we gave her for her birthday .



&& this was what Doris gave me for my birthday .



Is it the trend now ? Everyone's buying that for birthday girl/boy ? :\

Frankly speaking , if compared , I liked the one Doris gave me more , cos the one from Kaixin and Jiajie is very kid-ish . Look at the Lion at the top and Ice Cream at the bottom .. And the COLOURFUL letters . :\ But it's a gift from others and it's the heart that counts , so I shall just accept it and stop grumbling , girls , if you happen to read this , no offence ok . :)

&& Kaixin , I heard that you will give people what they gave you back , that's very wrong .. Giving presents is not asking to be given back , it's the sincerity . If that's how you think when you bought my present , I would rather return it back to you . (Although I used the Spongebob already) . :x Please , your thinking is super wrong , then people who don't buy present for you , you also won't buy for them . I don't know what makes you have this kind of thinking .. :\


August 28 , Thursday

I got 2 companion now ..




August 30 , Saturday

This kuku girl always want to snatch my 'boyfriend' , knowing that she can't , but she still doesn't want to give up . D: && she LOVE my cap . HAHAHA !



August 31 , Sunday




September 2 , Tuesday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SIS !!





I'm the act cute bitch .. Hahaha !

And this kuku bitch pester act cute bitch to take photo with her because she thinks act cute bitch is very cute with that act cute plaids .. :p

(Center-parting is the trend)

Rushed home in time to cut cake with Sis .. :D



September 3 , Wednesday

Went to work but left for home at around 1plus ..

Was not feeling well .. Headache to the extend that I cried in the shop . :x I think I scare Reiner .. LOL ! Went home and slept all the way till 7pm and went to see doctor .. It fucking cost me $22 for that stupid medicine , MC and consultation fees . D:

The rose I made which accompanied me for a very long time at the Cashier , I just threw it away .. D:



September 4 , Thursday


It's my off day !!




Met my cutie , Yuta ..

Went to see Nelson play bball , then took a cab to Bugis .. :p

Bought this super cool eyeshadow !





Bought a Fake Fred Perry Boyfriend Shirt , and a Freshbox Shirt . :p

Went to have Fish Spa ! :p

$12 for 30minutes . :)
The feeling was a bit ticklish at first , but after that it was good !
They put too little fish le la , not effective enough .. D:





She doesn't have dead skins .. Cos no fish is around her foot . LOL !




After Fish Spa , went to do Pedicure .. :p It's freaking $14 only ! Somemore use O.P.I one ok . The nail art is super cute .. && I love the colour , it's not that colour on the pic , in real is very pinkish .. Super act cute la , just nice for a act cute bitch like me . :p



I did my eyebrows too ! :D
$6 only .. Everything in Bugis is super cheap please ..
Is the people working there cheap too ? Oh no , I'm not cheap . HAHAHA !
( No offence to those people who're working there ok , just joking ! ) :D


Had our very late dinner at Delifrance .

We're healthy people ..






Yuta's !



Mine !



Ok , I love Delifrance , the food are super niceee .. (I sound like it's the first time I went to Delifrance ?) :\

Then took the train to Downtown for Kbox ! :D





Sis joined in halfway ..










Took a cab home at around 2am and Yuta stayed at our place . :)

Look at my super cool Spongebob Decks . :p



September 6 , Saturday





September 7 , Sunday

Bought this star shawl and a boyfriend shirt from myself . Hahaha !



September 8 , Monday

It's my off-day !

I told Doris I wanted to quit a few days ago , and because my reason was I feel very tired , I just wanna rest for some time , she explained and I decided to stay in that company for the time being , so she was very afraid that I might say I want to quit again cos I'm tired , so she let me off today ! She's very cute la .. I will appreciate the acceptence from them for my lateness and all , and I shall sleep early everyday now .. I must not be late anymore !! I must not let her be worried and dare not start the shift work on me .. :)



I .. ♥ .. MESSY .. !



No comments: