Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Be a funny guy




Had been sick since last Wednesday . God , it was really a hard time for me . In the process of recovering now .

At first , it was just mere headache due to the lack of sleep , cos I kept watching 命中注定我爱你 , and sleep as "early" as 4am and wake up at 9 in the morning for work . -,-

Then it became ..

Fever , cough , sore throat and flu .

-.-

Went to the doctor and got some medicine . Fucking cost me $37 !!! D: No money already . Sob ..

--------------------------------------

Today damn happy , cos got one customer bought 12 items from me , but total only $164 la . :p Still very happy !! :DDD

Thanks to this customer , if not my sales for today would be pulled down and become -lousy- .

End of the day also makes my day , other than the part where Doris tricked me into finishing that stupid 苦茶 she bought for me and Elaine which tasted horrible !!

Ken's friends are all funny like him .. Haha .. Really can make me laugh like a madwoman and do really obscene acts just right in front of Freshbox . D:

I realized something , even if a guy who is only of average looking , so long as he is funny , he'll attract girls to him like how bees are attracted to honey . Whereas guys who are handsome , but acts cool all the time , will only make girls admire him secretly at a corner .

&& conclusion is , being a funny guy is better , cos you'll have more friends . Hahaha ! :D


I'll stop here , come back next time but don't stop coming !! :DD

No comments: