Friday, July 11, 2008

Kbox !

Soooooooooooooooooooooo ..

Today is my off day ! and .. I'm staying home to blog , surf , chat and watch movies ! ;D

----------------------

Yesterday ..

After work , went to Kbox with Xueli . By right it's just me and her , but in the end Benny and Eugene joined us . Benny called me to ask if they could tag along , then I said don't want la , cos shy mah , lol . But after I told Xueli , she called Benny and asked them to come . Lol . So the room is super small , cos starting we only got 2 person mah . -,-




Benny ; Benny ; Xueli & Eugene ; Xueli .



Kbox with them was okay la , haha .

Benny was unusually quiet there , a bit weird . :\ Eugene sang a lot , I guess ? He picked a lot of songs , the remote control was in his hands more than half of the time . HA HA ! Xueli was the Japanese . :x She sang Japanese song , no one understands it at all and Benny said even if she sang wrongly, we also don't know . LOL! She sings very well , really . And me .. They said all the songs I sang were all those about the boyfriend "zao sai"(2 timer) one . :x I guess it's really true , those songs really made sense to me right now , the feeling is there .

I left at around 2:30am , as my Brother had reached , while they continue singing till 3am . :)

It's Eugene's treat !! HAHA ! Although it's Ladies Night , and it'll be super cheap for the girls , but still must thank him for that . Boss is rich ! :p Had wanted to pass him $20 before I go , but he don't want , so I just take back and leave lor , since he so rich . :x Haha ..

Okay , I'll stop here le . Bye ! ;D Miss me ok ?

I never edit the reflection photo ok , haha . :p I super love the effect .


Curious how Rickson looked like ? Around 2 years ago .
Didn't changed alot , other than hairstyle .



You're the only one I care
and think about now . x/3

No comments: