Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's a busy off-day , again .





Met up with Szemian Bestie at my house . Helped her cut hair . Haha ! Her fringe only la . :x


Don't we look very alike now ? HAHAHA ! :D


Left my house at around 1pm .

Took the bus to Pasir Ris , then went searching for my Spongebob . :p No avail .

Took the train to Bugis . Had our lunch at C.Nai Hong Kong Cafe . Haha ! The food was so-so only la , not what I expected . Bestie spilled my water some more . Lol . Lucky my wallet don't have the coffee smell , if not I'll kill her . :p

Mine .
It's a combination of cream sauce and tomato sauce spaghetti .
The cream sauce suck totally . -,-


Bestie's . :)


Ran around Bugis Street , chatting here and there .

Finally bought my handphone strap !!
And ..
The exact same Spongebob which Rickson bought for me . :\
The one he gave me was spoiled by Ken and kept by Pearlyn(only left body , hands and legs were burnt) .


Took a cab down to The Cathay at around 7pm . Rushed to buy the tickets and etc .. Missed 5minutes of the show . D: I'm utterly disappointed in that show please , no storyline , no link at all la . -,-




Walked over to PS after the movie .

Bought stuff from Sasa .


See the Eye-Liner at the center ?
It's uber cool I tell you .
The top part (black colour thing) is eye-liner pencil , those auto type de .
As for the bottom part , it's liquid eye-liner .
Cool isn't it ..
The brush for it is totally cool too ! I likeeeeee ~ ♥♥♥

Bought Chocs from Cocoa Tree before heading home .


--------------------------

I'm sooooo going to get this ..


You guys want to see more of me ? HAHAHA !

Some photos I edited last time .











Bye !

No comments: