Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everything's about you .



Fuck shit .

I miss him like fuck .

I know I shouldn't , but I just can't let go , seriously . I know I should hate him , or rather just let him vanish from my life like he never entered before , but I just can't , I just can't . D:

I never thought that getting over him would be so difficult .

Everyone's going like .. He's not worth it and whatever shit , but he's really nice to me , none of you know how well he treated me all along .

A lot of thoughts are running through my mind everyday , if I were to blog all out , guess I'll take a few days ? Sigh . No words can describe how I'm feeling now.

Everywhere I go and everything I do reminds me of him . Although it's even less than 3months since we knew each other , we spent a lot of time together .

Ahhhh , stop it , Koh Wan Lin .

I think I suck now .

Bye !

No comments: