Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I still love him .. ♥

June 19 , Thursday

It's my off day and I met up with Szemian Bestie . :)

She came over to my place at 10 in the morning . Called McDonald's Delivery , tried McGriddles and it was great . :D

Kamy Twinny came over at around 11am .

Made Chocolates , wrapped up the boxes , had fun chats .

This one is for Meixian that cute and crazy biatch who always make me laugh uncontrollably .
It's a farewell present in fact . She left Messy on the 20th . D: No photo for the one which is for Rickson , the wrapping ain't the same , but chocs are the same la . Haha . :p


Got prepared to go out .
Super love my Cotton On shorts .
Super cheap and comfy and pretty please .
I love love love royal blue .
;D



My lovely Bestie . x3 I love her like mad .


Went to The Central to collect my Newbie Tee I reserved from Ailing , then was supposed to look for Eng Tong about our PSP problem , in the end , the shop was not even opened . Fuck .

Hit Town later .

Plaza Sing to look for Joker , but he left his work already . Fuck right . Then Wisma for Cotton On first cos I want to do an exchange . After that was FEP , it was super duper rush please . Couldn't find the shop for the chain we wanted to buy for our necklace . :(

Bought this L♥VE necklace . :)


Then Princess for my cousin , Yurii .



Now I got 2 lovely wordings necklace .


I'm looking for a place which can customized like names etc , anyone know ? ;)

Took a cab down to Bugis .

Szemian had actually wanted to get her PSP pouch from Justin , but when we reached , they're already closed . -,-

So even my handphone strap was also gone , no time to go and buy . D:

Uncle missed Szemian so muchhhh please , but we got no spare time to chat there , rushed to find Kamy and Pearlyn , then headed home together . :)

Went home to get the Chocs for Rickson , then met him nearby my house and passed him . Had actually wanted to leave after passing him , but he didn't allowed me to go , tried a lot of ways but just couldn't .

He hold me back , explained , apologized , teared , hugged me tight , but all I want is to go home , I don't want to face him . I cried too , but was silent all the while . Thinking back , that night was really very dramatic . I never thought this kind of thing would fall on me . It's really really pain inside . I've never had this kind of pain before and I don't believe in heart pain until this thing happened .

I believed his explanation , I accepted his apologize , I believed his tears were true , I let him hugged , but I'm very afraid to fall back and I don't wish to fall back and regret once again . I hate the pain .

Nobody will understand how I feel now ..

It's like .. I'm the victim here right now .. I'm the one who was toyed , whose heart was broken, but yet , I'm also the one who's blamed for all these .

It's unfair .

But still , thanks to all who tried to cheer me up but failed to do so , and sorry to disappoint those who had been pulling me back from this relationship right from the start but I still fell into it . I should have known that a almost 2 years relationship is not so easy to let go , not so easy , but a 2 weeks one is .


June 20 , Friday




June 21 , Saturday

Nothing .


June 22 , Sunday




I think the top I wore scare the hell out of everyone I know at Bugis . HAHA ! :DDD Okay fine , not so exaggerating , but confirm got a bit shock . :p

It's very revealing , that's why .

Pearlyn kept going like .. "You 'zao geng' already !" . HAHA . Cute laa .

I love that top , although I also know it's very revealing .. Then Pearlyn ask me next time wear a tube inside .. HAHAHA ! It'll look super funny if I really do that .

On this day , I remember clearly that I sms-ed him , my heart had soften . I'm thinking if I should ask him whether he want to patch or not .

So I sms-ed him .

What I got back really brought me tears . I shall not elaborate . He explained to me once again in the night . I believed , but I did not forgave .

Hopes are vanished time by time , bit by bit .


June 23 , Monday

Nothing


June 24 , Tuesday

Black Messy Era Polo . :)
Okay , I know my hair looks funny , don't laugh .
I SAID DON'T LAUGH RIGHT ! D:



June 25 , Wednesday

Are you surprised to see me blogging ? Haha.

It's my off day today and I had actually wanted to plan some things today . It's just not my day , cos I woke up at 3pm and I'm still very tired . So I stayed in today and used the computer all the while .

Had actually wanted to take the off day on 28th , but Xue Li , the new girl , wanted that day too . It's my Grandma's birthday celebrationand it's her birthday celebration and one of her relatives' house warming . Since Doris don't remember me telling her that I want to take 28th off but remembers Xue Li wanted , so I back off . I don't wanna fight with a birthday girl . LOL! I'm niceeee right .. Actually I can use the hard way ok , I more senior horrrr ! :p

So my off was totally a waste today . Actually also no off de lei , cos I have been late for a lot of days in a row already . Then I keep pestering Doris yesterday night for this off day . Hehe. :p Now I wonder , do I have a off next week ? :\ Ahhh ! Fuck shit .

I love Doris , cos she say if Saturday , which is also the 28th , around 8pm if not very crowded already , she let me go early . Hehehe !

Love Messy to the max !
♥♥♥♥



----------------------------


I'm loving this Spongebob more and more each and everyday , but Rickson just wouldn't tell me where he bought it from . D:




This sucks , seriously .


My Cotton On accessories . ;D Totally loving it like fuck .
But it make my hand itch ,
and my sweat made the colour fade . :\





I still love him , a lot .

I wonder when will be the day I can really let go .

No comments: