Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fishing






Out with Benny , Eugene , Xueli , John & 2 of his friends to fishing after work yesterday . It's my first time going to fishing ! Haha . Though I didn't fished , at least I was there to see them . Lol ! Actually is I want tag along de la , lucky Eugene let me go , then in the end Xueli also tag along. Hehe . At least got one girl accompany me . :p

Great thing is ..
.
.
.
.
.

They didn't even caught a single fish ! -,-

We were there from like 12am to around 3am ? For goodness sake . -,-

Had quite some fun seeing them act like they really know how to fish though . LOL! :D






Eugene ! He actually wanted to shun , but I'm too fast laaa , no choice .. :x Lol .


Xueli ! Candid Camera Shy . Haha .


Johnnnn . HAHAHA ! Look at his expression ! :DDD


Benny . No, don't mistaken him for posing . It's just that my timing and skill is good ! Hahaha !


Benny & John .


-------------------------------------

Taken today . Hehe .





-----------------------------------

Tell me which are better .. ? :)

Which colour ?



Which design ? I prefer the Gold one actually . :x



Or should I just get the Anna Sui Wallet ? I have the long one now , I want a short one though . :x


Black or white ?
I think white is nicer , but will get dirty very VERY easily . :(



Black is also not bad right ?



Please help me ok . Thank you very muchy ! :)

No comments: