Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To Doris ! ;D


I gave up on wearing contact lens everyday , without the need to actually .

Went to have supper together with the whole Messy Gang after work yesterday . Let me see .. It's really a big 'gang' we had . Eugene , Doris & her bf , Benny , Ken , Ellaine , Ah Red , Uncle , 'the new guy'(I don't know his name :x) , Xueli and me . Ohhhh , only Gal was absent . ;)

It's to celebrate Doris's Birthday ! ;D

The food was absofuckinglutely yummy . :p

Doris was sabo-ed until very jialat . Haha ! Cake smashed on her , water spilled, or rather, poured on her .. They're crazy . Of course I didn't joined in ! I would be crazy if I joined in the 'fun' . :\ && I'm not used to these 'fun' , I'll get reaaaaaaaaaal mad if they did those stuff to me . :x

I think Eugene took some photos and videos , shall get it from him asap ! :D

A bunch of jokers , I really enjoy spending quality time with them . Great people .

After the great supper with those crazy people , I went to meet the someone to slack before heading home at around 2am . No , it's not Rickson , you won't be able to get it right , so don't make any wild guesses alright . Haha ! ;D

-------------------------

It's my off-day tomorrow now and I got so many things on my list . :p

First thing ,
I'm gonna get my hair dyed . :p Appointment is made , 11am in the morning . Punggol Plaza . :)

Second ,
Hit Town !

Destination 1 : Wisma for Cotton On , Topshop and F21 . :)))
Destination 2 : FEP !

Third ,
Bugis , again . :p

I'll be going to Parco for M)phosis first , then hit da street for a long list of stuff I had wanted to get but had no choice but to wait till my off-day then can go get them . :D

And then .. Tadah ..

Home sweet home . :)


I'll must try to be home with ..

1 M)phosis Slipper .
1 leggings from Cotton On .
1 Black Cardigan
1 or more Tube Dresses .
2 FBT Shorts .
2 or more Black Basics .
2 or more Dresses .
2 or more Tops .
1 Black Skinny .
1 Black , Brown , Grey Shorts .
3 sets of Lingeries . :x


God , that's a lot ..

Wondering if I have that much money left . :\

I'm going to take my bath and have a good night sleep with sugarcoated dreams . HAHAHA !


Bye !

No comments: