Monday, July 21, 2008

Help me find Spongebob !!

Well ..

I'm here to blog already . Haha ! I know .. I'm getting crappy , too many "crappies" around me liao . -,-


Saturday

Went to Punggol Plaza to get my hair dyed at 11am in the morning ! Haha . I'm an early bird now . (Actually I had a little hard time waking up . :p)

Then get prepared in the afternoon to hit Town . :)










Went to Dhoby Ghaut first . Bought Leggings from Cotton On and then FBT Shorts ! ;D

Had some snacks before we left for Bugis .

Durian Mango Ice . Haha . Niceee , but can't really taste the Mango . :\


Mango Crepe . :)


Let's look at the Gluttons ! :p



Took a cab down to Bugis Junction at around 6pm .

Walked around there , didn't bought a lot . -,-

Only this from Watson's .


&& 2 Giodano Basics .

Nothing else .

Went over to Bugis Village , had wanted to walk around , but after I go and pass Benny they all the bubble tea which they asked me to buy , I keep yakking on and on around with my friends there . Haha . I bet my Sis must be feeling super irritated and bored . :x Szemian would know how my Sis feels . Haha . If I'm not wrong , only Kamy doesn't mind running around with me . :\

Bought a Shirt from Messy . ;)


Headed home at around 10pm cos my Sis kept whining on and on about being tired already . :\

-----------------------------------

Sunday


Went to work as usual today .








It's been so long since I make up at home first before heading to work . Haha . :D

Took a cab down since I was already late when I woke up . :x

Reiner , the new guy , is funny . I ask him to wear the same shirt as me , he really wear .. Lol! I call him "Darling" after he wore that shirt , cos I act like we're a couple, and he really call me back also . HAHA ! He's really a fun guy to play with . We're just playing ok , Miss Xueli , if you're reading this , don't go disturb him . :x I know you like him . HAHAA ! Just joking .. I still like that Freshbox guy more . :\

Miss Xueli was being a Miss Nice to go look for my Spongebob for me during working time . Haha ! It's sold out . Sigh .. Anyone out there who see this Spongebob , please tell me where you saw it , or just buy for me first ok . Thanks a lot . :)




I'm totally loving my job more and more . :p Or should I say .. I'm totally loving my friends there more and more ? Haha !


God , I took 1hour to blog . :x

No comments: