Monday, April 7, 2008

Alone .

I work alone @ Cosine today and it was super duper busy please ! I think.. Maybe I can cope on myself already. :)

Super happy also. Cos one customer say my face look very pretty. LOL. The way she say very weird right.. Hahaha !

Nothing much lei , cos I was all alone today, cannot run around, need to look after shop.

Ohohoh !

Around 10plus, my stomach super pain, I need to go shit. I ask Gal to ask Madeleine come Cosine when she walked past, she don't want, cos closing soon. I waited and waited for time to pass, until my shit coming out already please, lucky I saw Benny, so ask him help me look after. D:

Mad also very weird, Messy very hot, then I forgot I want go where. I go ask her go Cosine, know what she say ? Wait, very hot, 吹风 first. -,- Last time ah, when Ruiting ask me go, I straight away go one lor ! And when it's time to close, I will wait for Ruiting, but Mad just pass me the key after Gal pass to her and say she want go off already. -,- I really don't understand what she thinking. Just now, she come Cosine help a little. She really wanted to help, I can tell, but it's really difficult to tell her where the stocks are, I prefer to get it myself, I think it's way faster and easier. :x

That Ken !! Kept teasing me for being late. I reach early he also want say I late !! D: Every time eat eat eat.

Notice I seldom talk about Ruiting ? Cos now she working at J-Square, cannot chat with her. Also cannot chat with Jason. Messy colleagues will not happy. :( I scare we will drift apart even she's still working at Bugis. In fact, I think we already drifted apart.
:(

I think I'm really enjoying work. ;)

Tomorrow also alone, cos Gal off. I don't know how I'm going to die, 2 bags of stocks again. -,-

I also realized, I got a lot of friend looking for jobs now lei, also don't know want to intro who to work better. Lol. :x


Running out of clothes once again.

Shopping need to be done sooooon!

No comments: