Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fun !



Work was fun once again.

I thought I'm late once again and realized no one's there when I walked so quickly. Even had to wait outside for Benny to reach and open X-Factor. Lol.

Chatted on phone with Alvin all the way from my house bus stop till a while before Benny reached, cos he fell asleep. -,-

Benny is a very nice guy today. He treated me and Rickson bird nest. ;x The bird nest drink la. Haha. It's super sweet and I think I'm going to have sore throat soon. :( Shouldn't have drank it, it will only worsen my condition. -,- Oh ! His sms ringtone is same as my ringtone for calls ! Hahaha. Li Sheng Jie's ε―Ÿθ‚©θ€ŒθΏ‡ . ;)

Ken is nice today too ! We got chance to chit chat is because I kept running to X-Factor, for about 3-4 times to take shoe. Lol. Seriously, I RAN. So after that person bought it, I have to take the one he doesn't want back to X-Factor. Walked slowly and since it was cooler there and Mad was at Cosine, I stayed there a while and chatted with Ken lor ! Haha. That customer whom bought the shoe still want to give me $5 tips please ! Haha. Super nice guy. He say cos he make me run many times. I never take lah, very paiseh lei, then he say he feel very hurt ! HAHAHA! Plus that's what I'm supposed to do and since he bought it, I'm very happy already. At least I didn't ran for nothing. Scarly he buy cos paiseh also. Haha. He's a malay, super nice laaa ! Not bad looking some more. :p Oh, I told Ken and he say why don't take. LOL !

Today is super busy, but still fun. Other than having to work with Mad. D:

She's super power please. She's kind of.. "snatching" my customers every time. When I serve, she actually can just keep quiet, like what I do and do her own things, but she always like to butt in. -,- Note: We got commission. :)

This time, we got to pack 3 bags of apparels and we only finished 2 bags. She still ask me she can don't pack or not, cos very tiring. -,- I feel like telling her to go home lor. Uncle ask her come Cosine help me, she say tiring, don't want pack. I told uncle that she's super power, I cannot work with her, super stress. Lol. Uncle say he now want see who's doing better than choose one to be in-charge of Cosine and the other one will stay at Messy help Uncle. I straight away tell Uncle, "Sure is her liao la, she so power". LOL ! Even Uncle also laugh! Benny was there too and he say he think I more power! Lol. Bullshit. Then I tell him already he say I lousy. D: When I go X-Factor take things, he tell Ken lousy people come take thing liao. Super mean right ! Lol.

But I'm super happy with the Sales yesterday and today. :) Both also more than 1 page. I look at the past Mondays, I think mine consider not bad already. Hehehe.

I very paranoid today lor, all thanks to Jason. -,- Scare me for like.. more than 3 times please!! I still remember the last time he scare me I still scream. Super paiseh. He also got scare Mad. Hahaha ! I still remember, I scare Uncle in the early afternoon while he vacumming! Hahaha! Super funny ! I cannot stop laughing once I think of his face! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Super fun and busy day ! ;D

I ask Uncle Cup Corn healthy or not, cos I going to sore throat already, then sore throat need eat what, guess what he say ? He say "Don't need eat anything, let me kiss you/you kiss me can already." LOL ! He's super lame laaa.

Sms with Alvin, Shuning and Jun Rong while on my way back home. Hahaha! Shuning's camp.. Lol. You no chance de laaa !

No comments: