Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love my life .



I'm having fun at work almost everyday!

Hahaha!

Sms with Alvin all the way from bus stop to work place. HAHA. I think bill come, I die. :x

Today, something bad happened. Madeleine's phone lost ! Once I reach Cosine ah, she very gan jiong ask me look after the shop and ran to don't know where. Lol! Used my phone and called her, got someone answered. I call 3 times some more. :x Is not that guy, I suppose? He say maybe that person divert the call to another number. Lol. Anyways, not my problem also.

Benny come tell me, "Cosine will eat phone". LOL! I hope mine won't get lost. :\ Ask him help me buy mineral water cos I sore throat, he don't want go ABC help me buy. D: After that got one customer want me to help her iron the top she bought, I brought her to X-Factor, then Benny was uber nice to help me ! ;D Actually .. He help me is cos he think I iron until very.. :(

Work alone today @ Cosine. 2 pages ! Just nice. ;)

And oh ! Finally a day without cashier mistake!! YAYYYYY!!!

Justin is making me laugh like a mad girl. He stand there, look at me, I look at him, I also can laugh like mad. -,- I don't know why sia. :\ Thursday he going to bring his own mirror there, cos I don't allow him to use our mirror. :x HAHAHA. Super cute la.

Another cutie today is Edwin, he came to collect money again, I think. He's not that mean today. Haha. Never call me "Ah Pui". :D I'm so glad he came to find me at Cosine! ;) He tap my head when he reach, haha . Then chatted a while, he's super nice please, when I talking to him, Justin/Ruiting asking him something, then after that he still bother to ask what I say just now. Hah! Some people won't even ask, or rather they will forget. He wanted to pinch my face before he go again. -,- Say soooo many times "Byebye" also. HAHA. Stupid Monkey. I think I will like him lor, IF he never quit. ;)

Took bus 80 home with Ruiting today. Chatted a lot a lot laaaa ! I didn't know we got so much to talk about lor. Haha. By right, should say, I don't know I will have so many things to talk about with her. :D I'm the one who's talking and talking non-stop. HAHAHA. She's got 7 choices now, so goooood please. I only got one, or maybe 2 ? I don't know la. Haha.

I'm loving my work life now, other than long hours that are making me lifeless. HAHA. :D

No comments: