Thursday, April 10, 2008

Late, once again .



Late for work today, once again.

Reached X-Factor at around 11:30am. I think I'm super power. I woke up at 10am lei. :p It takes around 1hour for me to reach. Hahaha.

Today is a super boring day, so I don't have much to say.

Rickson and Ruiting doesn't like Madeleine too. :x Uncle say I got the smiling face while Madeleine have the serving skill. Haha. Don't know who he will choose to stay at Messy if they want to kick one out. :( I feel super threatened. D:

I kept on staring into the space today lahhhh. Super disappointed with myself. Although sales was not bad, I still think I didn't really served well. :( Today less than 2 page but more than 1.5page. :p

Today is Ruiting's off-day, she still came down to Bugis Street, helped out at Messy. LOL. Stupid right, no pay still want help. Don't know what she thinking. If is me, I sure won't go back "help". Haha. Took bus 80 home with her again ! Lots of chatting again! HAHAHA.

It's my off-day tomorrow and I'm meeting up Szemian to Kovan for slacking ! :D


Sore throat and flu are killing me! D:

No comments: