Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long update ;

I'm here to update !!! :D
Miss me ?


Thursday



Went out with Szemian Nordy.

Kovan for Hong Kong Cafe. Chatted reaaaaaaal lot. All the way from 3pm till 5pm. Haha! I heart HKC. ;D











Ruiting told me Messy not enough people, so I was thinking of going down to help out a little. Since Szemian was with me, we went together. She just followed me throughout. Hahaha. From Messy to Cosine, Cosine to X-Factor, X-Factor to Messy and then from Messy to Cosine again and again! Hahaha !

We were at Messy most of the time, chatting with Uncle. Now Szemian saw almost all my colleagues. Haha.

I think she didn't felt bored at all, she chatted a lot with Uncle. -,-

I was super angry with Madeleine please.

She took over Cosine cos I off. She don't know where, or rather how the Mannequins are placed, I told her, she say "never mind one la", I tell her this colour must be in front of the display, she say "never mind one la", so.. meaning, whatever I say is never mind. -,- She took the displays and gave it to the customers, I don't mind, but at least make the effort to find when she's free right.. Or she can tell me when I's there ! Sigh. Super fed up, can ask Szemian, she know how angry I am.

I complain to Uncle, Uncle defend Madeleine instead of helping me, he also say "never mind". Forget it, I guess it was a wrong decision to go back there on my off day to make myself angry. D:

Bought a new PSP plastic cover from Justin's boss. ;)
Cheap cheap !



Friday

Worked.

11am day. Reached in time but had to wait for Benny to come open the shop, waited for a fucking 1 hour. -,- Still make me so rush, for nothing. D:

Nothing much.

Eric, Nelson, Jolene and Jacklyn came to drop by! Haha. Had not seen them for a very long time already, I mean the guys. :)

Chatted with Alvin after I got back home, a total of 2 hours of rubbish.


Saturday




Super embarrassing when on my way to work. I reached Bugis and realised it was raining, heavily. Called Madeleine to ask her how.. She say she bring Umbrella to me, just when she said that, it's green man. So I thought like.. Don't trouble her, and I say Nevermind, can cross already, Bye. I ran, yes I RAN. Who knows, run half-way, my slipper slipped out and dropped in the middle of the road, IN THE RAIN. Then I have to run back and get it while my leg slipped into the strap of my slipper until my toes are touching the road. -,- I can't do anything other than just continue running and get myself a shelter. D:

Totally drenched when I reached X-Factor.

Then I saw Madeleine, she's holding on to Umbrellas. Then she look at me and ask me why I so fast come, she going to deliver umbrella to Ken and his gf also. -,- Cb right, don't say earlier, i still thinking don't trouble her. D: She say Ken got saw me, I never saw him leiiii ~ :( If only I saw him. -,-

Sales suck. Super bad.

I think I will die anytime working there. One fine day, I will get scare to death. -,-

Gal, Jason and John scare the hell out of me today. D: Especially Jason please, he never fail! He scare me until I scream please. -,-

I was opening Cosine, then he walk pass, with a cockroach in his hand, then I shun la ~ Just when I was doing something to the Mannequin, he suddenly popped out, with the dead cockroach, he still show me at the head of the Mannequin please ! Super scary, that's why I screamed. D:

This time, Sheryl Xingan dropped by ! Haha.

That stupid John, keep saying I got what green card from Mental Hospital! Cos I keep laughing, that's why he think I siao. Lol. He tell his friend I siao one, his friend thought I "siao" one, as in the gang. Hahaha!


Sunday



Boring dayyyyyy ~

Jacqueline and Arisna dropped by ! ;D And oh, Nelson tooooo !

Sales was ultra baddddddddddddddddd .


Monday

When I'm on my way to work, on bus 3, feeling tired, so closed my eyes and rest.

Suddenly I feel someone tapping my leg.

Opened my eyes and saw an Auntie. She kept yakking and yakking on, while I'm on my ear-piece. Didn't heard anything she said, but from her actions and all that, I know she want to sit on the seat inside. -,-

Do you think it's really weird ?

Well, I think IT IS.

I never thought that someone would wake a person up just to let him/her move in. -,-

Super irritating. Sit inside already kept on moving and moving. Sickening.

Today is a 1pm workday~

Super tired everyday.

Sales suck again.

Edwin dropped by ! He love to poke my dimple please. -,- I poke his eyes next time. :p LOL. He dyed his hair black, looked super weird la, like guai guai one.

Then that stupid Jason, kept disturbing me. D: Actually almost everyone is disturbing me. -,-

Suddenly, I realised I lack of female friends there. :x

Nothing much everyday, all are about colleagues and neighbours. :)


Tuesday



Nothing.


Wednesday



Supposed to work at 1pm today, but Benny ask me to go at 11am, not enough people. I agreed but end up being late for 1hour. -,-

Super disappointed in myself.

Sales was bad, not my problem okay ! Is no people at all la !

Everyone said nice, but Rickson say very disgusting. :( So I don't wear le lor ! Sickening bastard ! :p



By the way, I'm thinking about how I'm going to die.. The coffee shop located at Bugis Street is closed, I don't know how to cross the road to the hawker center. :( The new coffee shop near ABC have nothing to eat de lor ! Sighhh .

And fuck shit, I forgot to take back my PSP from Benny after work. -,-

Should I put on braces ? Both Benny and Alvin said I should do something about my teeth ! :B

-----------------------------

Alvin,
I'm sorry.
We're really not suitable.
Main thing is actually
I don't trust you.
& I know I can't too.

No comments: