Sunday, April 6, 2008

Moody .



I'm feeling sad today. More like moody, actually.

Got nagged by Gal quite a number of times. Shall not repeat here, since I told Szemian and my Sis about it already. Lazy to say again. Lol.

I'm so fucking afraid that I will get sacked please. :(

I no longer doesn't like Benny. Lol. I know I'm weird. Ken is always eating. -,- Rickson.. I have nothing to say. Gal is still as fun to be with. Uncle kept on teasing me about something laaaa ! Madeleine is still acting like my senior. -,-

Got to know some new people. Manager: Eugene , Ex-Colleagues: John & RedWhiteGuy. Hahaha.

I'm very tired and very nervous now. Have to tend the shop myself tomorrow. Uncle off, Gal and Madeleine @ Messy. Benny and co. @ X-Factor. Omg.

Ohohoh, I never mention yet.

Karen "shun bian" come find me today ! Hehe. She don't want buy thing from me . :( She went to look for red backpack. Lol. Then I ask Ruiting, Ruiting ask Jason, Jason say he paint then have already. Super lame.

Then follow by Jac and Arisna. They don't know I working there until we saw each other. Hahaha ! Damn funny. The 3 of us "Aye!" together. Lol. They went to pierce tongue. Tempting me lei. D: Should I pierce my tongue ? I scare I will look more Ahlian lei . Now I not also got people keep saying I very Ahlian. D: I'm not Ahlian, Tyvm.

Saw JJ and Sheryl too ! I recognize JJ first. Heh. So I called his name to try my luck see whether is him or not. HAHAHA. Chatted a while, but after they left I kanna from Gal lahhhh . :(

All of them.. ALL never buy anything from meeeee ! D:

No comments: