Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lovable Day !



Finally a day that I can go for work at 1pm !! Lol. It's been roughly a week. :) My first time going for work at 1pm. Haha. Always late, so punishment will be going for work at 11am the next day also, no resting. D:

Today is a happy day. :)

Edwin and Ruiting came to collect their pay. Edwin is Monkey ! HAHAHA ! He kept on wanting to pinch my face, say if I slim down I will be very pretty, call me "Ah Pui", poke my dimple some more. -,- Ruiting got a job already. Opposite Messy. Lol. I also got to know the name of that guy who always waved to me already. ;) Jason. && That new guy, his name is Rickson. Lol.

I think I don't really like Madeleine lei. She kind of.. "snatched" my customer today. -,- I don't like it even when we don't have commission. D: She acted like as if she's my senior . -,-

Oh, I got one super malu thing which happened to me today. -,- I almost fell down. I tripped and I go like.. "Wooooohh!". D: Super paiseh please ! Justin(Sell gadgets accessories stuff guy) sat there and he saw everything. -,-

Anyways, got another 2 happy things.

One is Shuning came to look for me !! Hehe. So sorry that I was running around here and there and making her really lost ? Haha. She's always the first to visit me at my workplace. HAHA.

Another one is when we're on Bus 80 on our way back, something happened in the bus. Don't wish to elaborate, cos I think it would be super BHB. Lol. It's my first time !! Hahaha! :D Super happy.

I love love loveeeee today ! ;D

No comments: