Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kung Fu Dunk , I ♥ 方世杰 ;




Short / long fringe? :\

Work as usual, still have to "re-iron" those clothes which I never iron properly. Sucks right.. A little crumple will die, crazy women! D:

Clothes I ironed on Sunday. :(


Auntie is finally backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ~

Oh oh, I went to interview @ Specky & Friend, might get that job, the boss is fucking cuteeee & hilarious. Haha. :D

Spent my time @ Newbie from 4pm - 6:30pm .

Met my Sis @ Dhoby Ghaut, then headed to The Cathay.

Watched movie.



Awesomeeee ~ I loveeeeee, but didn't really "LAUGH OUT LOUD", neither did I "CRIED LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS". ;) Tears only stayed in my eye, no rolling down. Heh. :p

Fang Shi Jie is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~

Okay, I'm gonna catch this movie after it's screened. ;D Anyone ?
That guy is uber handsome lahhhhh, I love him ~
I bet my tears will flow like I forgot to turn it off. :x


Took the train back and am very tired right now.

Gotta stop here! Bye! :D , tomorrow is a CJ7 Day. ;)

No comments: