Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OBSESS W CJ7! ;




Was a little reluctant to go to work today. Very very tired. :(

Heard that he's leaving if the shop moves. Was feeling really down upon hearing that. :( Well, think I should get prepared to go back to Bugis to work. Haha. Bugis is more suitable for me. Now I hope Specky 'n' Friends doesn't hire me. :\

I will take the initiative if you doesn't till the day I'm leaving . D:

Met up with Sis @ Dhoby Ghaut again.

Had our dinner @ Just Acia.







She's 'tsk-ing' me. :p




Well well, I'm definitely going back there again. ;)

Rush over to The Cathay again, for movie. Yup, again. Haha. :D



I'm now very obsess with CJ7.

It's so cute and bouncy and flexible and lovable and useful and ...

Look what I've found.



A small CJ7 on my desktop!! Hahaha! I like the pink one more. :(

And lastly, a photo to end this post! ;D

No comments: