Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SPELL IT, S-T-E-A-M-B-O-A-T ! ;

Sunday




I went to work, unhappily. :( && some more, Jeneve reached @ 4:15pm, when I have to rush back as soon as possible, she came late. -,-

&^#!@^#%!@&#^!&!

Left very quickly after work and met Kohkoh @ Punggol Plaza, cos she wanted me to help her with something.

Headed to my place, Bessie and Nordy was already waiting for us at my void deck. :p

Had some 'dilly dally' thingo. Started our S-T-E-A-M-B-O-A-T @ around 5pm.

Sorry girls, I know AHMIAN will be unhappy and maybe AHBESS too. :x



Monopoly-ed. Nordy was the winner, I came up 2nd, the the one who bought the most houses came out to be the L-O-S-E-R. LOL! xD

It was already 9plus when our monopoly game ended, but still went to Bessie's house..

For what ?

Movie!! :DD






After the movie .
It sucks, but I still post it up, for your entertainment. :(
The ugly biiiiiiiatch .


Got my Brother to fetch Nordy home, then we reached home at around 12am. Woots, never been out with friends till so late before, though it's like, very near. Haha. :D


Monday / Today




Okay, I started my day anxiously then ANGRILY, then happily! Such a complicated day. :p

I woke up late, for work. I didn't prepare fast, cos I woke up @ 10.47am, when I am supposed to be out @ 10.35am. I know I won't get there in time to sign, so I just prepare with the speed I do normally, okay, a bit slower. :x

Out @ 11plus.

Received a call from unknown number, it was Jeneve.

The conversation went something like this..

Jeneve: Where are you now?
Me: Train.
Jeneve: Then you won't be able to sign already.
Me: Ya.
Jeneve: Okay lah, today you rest, go back and rest, today don't need go.
Me: O.O I on my way already lei.
Jeneve: Never mind lah, go back and rest.
Me: Never mind, I can go open the shop mah, since I already on my way.
Jeneve: It's okay, since you won't get to sign already, there's no point for you to go already. And I won't be there early. ( She lied again! She reached @ 2 or 3:30pm lahhh! D: )
Me: Oh, okay.

Can you imagine ?! I'm already at Boon Keng, which is only 4 stops away from Clarke Quay. So I called my Sis to grumble a bit, then call Ailing to make sure she is around, then went to look for her, without opening the shop. ^Q%^&@^%@^&*#&*#(&!

Reached Newbie but she wasn't in the shop, sms-ed Adeline, didn't saw her inside her shop, but she is inside. -,- I'm blind. :(

Chatted with Adeline until Ailing came back, then the 3 of us fooled around together, haha. ;) Alright, just me and Adeline. :p

Had a fun time with them till 4pm. :D

I will miss Adeline a loooooooooooooot, today's her last day. :(




Camwhored alone while the 2 of them are camwhoring together. :x


I'm going to merge this 3 together into 1. Just you wait. I love them!! :D


After I left, met up with Kamy(She's my new love, Twinny ~) for a haircut @ Hair Axis. Yup, Wendy again. Hahaha. :D

Camwhored in the toilet after our haircut. ;)



Again after I got back home.



So, I read the sms my Sis sent me after I got home, then realized she asked me to get Twinny to come to our house for Steamboat, yaya, steamboat again. :x

I faster call Kamy and check where she is lor, lucky she haven't got far. :p Got her ass into my house and had steamboat after my Sis came back. ;)

While waiting, revamped her blog! CLICK






Twinny left @ 10pm. ;) Gonna meet her up again for pool session soooooooon ~

Loves ♥ ,
I had fun with all the girls !! :D

No comments: