Saturday, February 16, 2008

OUT W NORDY ♥ ;




Met up with Szemian Nordy.

Headed down to The Central, cos I want to bring her to Newbie and see whether she like the Jacket I'm going to buy for her not. In the end, she decided on another Tee. Haha. :D

Shopped around, and I bought a bag from Msaman. ;)

This pretty little one here cost me $50. -,-


Then to More Than Words.

I bought a white one for my cousie, Yurii!! :D


Nordy bought one too! Haha. :D It will light up when someone calls or sms. I ♥ it!


Had our late lunch at Full House.



Camera Shy. -,-


After lunch, off we go to Bugis! It's been quite-really-long since I went there. :p

Skinny.


Follow by belt. Bought this together with Nordy too! ;)


Follow by watch.


Then lastly, belt again. Haha.


Haha. I spent real lot this time. :(


While waiting for Nordy, she's trying out some dresses. ;)



And finally some photo while heading home. :DD

♥♥♥♥♥

Okay, that's the end of the day. I'm really hating my fear for crossing the road sometime. :(

--------------------

This is the leggings I bought from online, at my own Blogshop. -,-


I feel very cheated. :(



Compare yourself.. :((((((((((((((((((

No comments: