Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pinko Pinky ;




Worked.

Nothing special happened. A very bored day, really bored.

Got my pathetic low pay for this 2 weeks, gonna quit soon cos I can't stand Jeneve anymore.

She called me around 10pm again, and guess what.. She told me to go on Sunday and no need to go on Saturday. -,- I had a date with my girls on Saturday beforehand, then because she 'ordered' me to work on Saturday, I decided to change to Sunday, then now, everything is settled and they're coming to my house on Sunday, Jeneve 'ordered' me to go to work on Sunday again instead. You say lah, fed up or not. Fuck. Damn. Angry. Filled with hatred whenever I see her now. D:

--------------------

Anyway, did I mentioned that I'm getting this phone? ♥


No, I'm not trying to copy Jessica. I wanted to get it way before she blogged about having it. :) I was intending to wait for a pink flip phone, but since here is this super gorgeous phone, I don't see why I should continue waiting. Haha. :D Not sure about the price yet, price is always the most important thing to me when buying anything. Hahaha. Thank goodness I saw this phone on a magazine. :)))

Just to share with you people..

Look at how cuteee this phone is after customization! :DD Motorola phone. ;)


Know what's this? :DDDDD

.
.
.
.
.

Digital Camera! Hahaha. :D

There's some moreeee..

The themes inside a Hello Kitty Lappy. ;D


I don't have to describe, because obviously this is a Digital Camera. Lol. :D


And lastly, my Hello Kitty Mouse and my Brother Mouse pad. ;D


I saw a Spongebob one online, but don't really feel like getting Spongebobby things anymore. :( I think it's kind of useless and don't really suit me already. :( Maybe because I'm already working, and Bobby really made me look like a kid, and I don't like that. D:

I want to get that phone, and most probably, I can!

Hooray!!!!~


I ♥ U, U ♥ Me,

We are happy family ♥ .


No comments: