Friday, February 15, 2008

Glad ;

Happy V-Day!!

Okay, a bit late. :(





Worked.

Very glad that you care, really. I can't stop smiling to myself after knowing it. Heh.

Now I know..



And one person totally spoil my day. :(

Jeneve!! She's really very omg lor, cannot stand her. Think she knows everything, and then say people will look down on me cos I never continue my studies, I think she is the only one who is looking down on me lor! I've really decided to change my job, had got Ailing to ask the shop which sells papers / cards and stuff. Hope I can get the job, if not I have to bear with her for don't know how long again. -,- Some more, she 'ordered' me to go to work on Saturday and no need to go on Sunday. Very fuck sia.. My off-day is on Saturday, then she should 'ask' me whether I'm free what! But she just say, 'you come on Saturday morning, then Sunday no need come.', then I was like.. how about my date with the girls?! :( Don't like her, hate her.

After work, went to my secondary school. Had to take my results, but who knows, when I reached, all the clerks left already. -,- Blame Jeneve, but no one else. She kept on talking and talking non-stop and I can only leave at around 4.30++. :(((

So I have to go back again on Monday, I must thank Mrs Ow Yong a lot! She agreed to help me take if I can't reach in time again and then I can go find her. ;D

Headed to Bessie's house. Watched movie! :DD





This stupid fucking heels hurt me so badly that I can't even walk properly! :( Fuck, damn embarrassing! D:



Bye!


& I ♥ S--!
♥♥♥♥♥


No comments: