Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wesley ;

I dreamt that I bought a Wesley! Omg. Some more, from the Stationary Shop at Punggol Plaza. -,- Lol. And! I remember I named him FiFi. :D



Have I told you people about me, wanting to get a dog? Heh. I want to, but I can't. My Sis is afraid of dogs, cats, rabbit, hamsters, any animals you can name out.



I want to get a Wesley. It's uber cute, so so soooooo adorable, so quiet, so tame, so lovable! :D I will get it maybe if I move out or something? Or when my Sis get married and move out. Hyahyahyahya. I'm not being bad ok! My Sis is the obstacle now! So, the only way is to get rid of her. :p

Don't you think they're really very cuteeeeeeee? Look at their big and round eyes, their small ears which stands, their white-y furs, and their very short or rather 'mini' legs. Lol. :D





And do you know that, I was actually scare of dogs in the past. :x And Wesley(my friend's snowy) was the breed of dog which made me love dogs and no longer afraid of them. :) From then on, I only love Wesley and am very devoted. In love with them for around 5years already. ;)



If I really decide to get a Wesley one day, I must give up on my hamsters craze. Wesley are super sensitive to rats and will find them no matter what obstacles they met with, then they will bark and bark non-stop at the rats. :( Although hamsters are hamsters, rats are rats, I think they are still one of a kind. :\

Omg, I fell in ♥ more deeply with them already lah!! I must get one, before I leave this world. Hahaha. :D


Bye! ♥

No comments: