Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hurt ;




Worked.

Heard that he doesn't want to get attached, was totally hurt. I don't know if that came out from his mouth or what, but if it really did, I know what to do. :(

Anyway, since he wants to stay single, and I doubt I can actually change a person, I shall change my target right! Haha. :p

SO..

I saw another guy today, working at C.A.P too(today he didn't came). That guy is much much more of the kind I like, and he's only 17!! :DD

Okay, I know what you people are thinking now. I know I seem like some flirt-y slut, but what can I do.. He wants to stay single!! I have to change target right, I know it's a bit tooooooo fast, but what for I waste more of my mind and time on one whom I won't be able to be together with. :( Okay, I really like him, but.. I don't even know him, so it isn't that difficult to actually put him out of my mind. Alright alright, it's a little hard, but I'll try my best, just to not cause him any trouble. :)

I will stick on him if he is willing to. ♥

I know I sound kind of contradicting in this post. :(

--------------------

Yay! Off-day tomorrow!! Cos everyone will be going to 捞鱼生, and Jeneve doesn't want to join in. So since most of them are going, means nobody will be opening so early, and so..
.
.
.

I don't have to go to work! Yaaaaaaaaay!!! But there's a bad thing. My pay is already so low due to CNY, and plus I took one day off, now it'll be even lesser. :( :( :( Sigh, money money, please come to me, no boy never mind, money is the most important! :DD



I'm gonna spend a Lonely Valentine .

No comments: