Friday, June 11, 2010

With my ♥ .

June 9 .


With my ♥ .






I drew blusher on Piggy ♥ !!




Met my love at Somerset . Walked around 313 , this time I left this mall empty-handed :(

Walked around Town . Malls to malls , even went in to Gucci and Coach hahaha . Not much loots till the end of the day ! Next week shopping with Gf maybe will be better hahaha :D Can choose pretty pieces together hehe :p


Otw to ION , bought a tear powder and brush from Etude House , then a stripe top from newlook .

Went to Taka , bought my fav Royce chocs :D && my newww facial cleanser from Laneige . Heard that this brand was good , hopefully it suits my skin , spent like $120 :\ If not my money would be gone to waste :\





Oh ! Also bought a mad chiooo hot pink flipflop frm Havaianas .





Walked over to FEP , totally boring place now . Looked for Miaomiao to take photos , but she was busy . Went to buy Chippy and drinks , then back to her shop . (: Love chitty chats with her , even if it was a short one . Teehehe :p





Left Town at around 10pm . My love sent me homeee today :') Sooo soo far , but he still insisted , for once only . Lol . :D

I ♥ U .




No comments: