Friday, March 21, 2008

唯一的爱

Woke up quite early today(around 12pm), cos Adeline called me to say.. Lol .. To say she's at Central, thought of looking for me! Hahah! I remember I got tell her I quit already lei . She v blur lor ! Haha. Very unluckily, today Ailing off too ! Hahaha!

So woke up and had lunch, my mum cooked prawn noodles. :)

Made Sushi after a bit of dilly dally .

Had wanted to eat the sushi while watching 斗牛,要不要 , but my computer got the standby problem again ! Haha. So I figured out, maybe it can see us, and when it sees more than 1 people, it will tell my CPU, then my CPU will make some disrupting problem for us. :( Bad and sucky com! :( (Now while I'm typing, the standby problem came again .)

Since we can't watch dramas with the computer, decided to watch VCD on the TV.

My Only Love . I loveeee loveeeee Kamenashi Kazuya ! I loved him since .. 2006 ? Hahah. I got a looooooooot of his pictures, next time share with you all ! ;D



Only finish watching the first 2 episode though. We started quite late. :p

I think I'm really weird . Let me list out the drama title and the episode I stopped at .

斗牛要不要 - Episode 8 .
恶作剧2吻 - Episode 2 .
唯一的爱 - Episode 2.
恶男宅急店 - Episode 3.
天外飞仙 - Episode 2.

-,-

I'm watching a lot of dramas yea ? Hahaha. :\

So, I think I'm going to faster watch finish . Friends, if you talk to me in Msn, I never reply, means I watching dramas yea ! ;D Haiya, only some people in my Msn will read my blog and also only some will talk to me in Msn, like my super duper noisy Twinny !! Always call me in Msn for nothing. -,-

Okay, I think I'm stopping here .

Bye !

No comments: