Monday, March 24, 2008

Beach Bitch Date ;

Super fugly without thick make up !
... Actually .. I .. got put a little foundation, little little only. :x
Only a little weeny bit of foundation, nothing else. D:
F-U-G-L-Y-! :(


Woke up damn early today ! 11am okay ! ;D Super miracle cos I slept at around 4am last night, aye, no is this morning. Hahaha!

Prepared and left to meet Liqun Lovely and Szemian Nordy. ;) Met at Econ and bought drinks, not for drinking, but for washing up later(lol!), as we are heading to the beach at Punggol End. Lol. Anyways, it's super useful for washing up at the end.











I asked them to help me bury my foot(& they suddenly became super helpful) . :\ I think it's comfortable . ;)

Take 1: I'm asking Liqun to take it vertically . :p


And yay ! ;D I'm so fucking fat please. Now there you go, everyone, look at the super fat Wanlin here ! Faster come see! It's really rare to see the super fat me ok! Hahaha! :D This photo actually still doesn't shows how fat I really am . :x


This little girl wanted to play with our "tools", but she's uber shy please. Cute though . ;)



I want a babyyyyyyyy ! Do you all know that I love babies a lot ? Heh . :p Who wants to make a baby with meeee ? :D You really want to make a baby with me ? Alright !

.
.
.

Look for me in Facebook! :D

The ghostly lady(Liqun) who wants to meet some ghosts a lot . -,-
Looks like she's going to commit suicide right ? Hahaha!


Lufai's tomb . I miss him a lot ! Want to see some photos of him ? Next time !! :D He's super cute okay ! And want to know how the name "Lufai" came about ? Next time !! :D


Liqun's sand castle . I don't know how to build one and the any-o-how castle I made was destroy by ghostly lady . D:


Szemian Nordy & Liqun Lovely . ;)
Love them ! Fun out with them !
And it's super difficult to meet Liqun please. Our time always can't click, some more she's very busy with school now.


After playing and we're resting while chatting .


Okay, I know I look stupid here. :(


You can see how sunny the weather is ? I can't even open my eyes properly to take photo. :(

Left for Marina Country Club after a while for more chatting, cos it was really too hot at the beach.



We were at the 3rd floor KTV Lounge at first cos there's air-con there, but after a group of people(Meimei was one of them and she sings really well !!) came, they started singing and we can't really chat already, so left for the ground floor, no air-con please. :( And the KTV Lounge is very "wtf" please, Orange Juice - $4.50 , Pepsi - $3.50, only served us for our drinks, 10% service charge. -,- $10 per hour for singing, but the pool table was alright la, quite normal, $2 per game. ;) Used to it already, but the drinks are really too much . D:

Chatted a lot a lot . Mostly about ghosts . Lol. Walao, I very scare now. Forget it, not gonna elaborate . That ghostly lady is really creepy, keep on wanting to meet "them" . :\

Insane !

Anyways, reached home at around 9pm.

I want to pool and kbox, KohLiqun ! Wait for me to have a job first okay ! ;D

Totally BROKE .

--------------------

Random

I just painted my nails gold a few days ago ! Heh ! ;D So in love with gold please.
I know it looks like yellow . :|


The problem my computer have ! "Somebady" help ~ ! Some times, it will standby, and all I have to do is just press the on button again, and it will recover already, but sometimes, it just hang there and doesn't standby, D: Stupid com !
My rabbit cursor cute right! Haha. :D


I know all of you miss Pipi ! (Opps, or you don't even know who's Pipi ?)
Feeding it cucumber. ;)



End of post !

Bye !

Ohhhh! I forgot to ask you peeps! Realized my fringe is shorter ? If haven't go realize please .. I cut it myself!! So super duper satisfied with it . :)

Okay, I just wanted to be proud of myself. :\

No comments: