Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM ,
AND HAPPY APRIL FOOL TO ALL !
HAHA ..


爱0253 爱0261 爱0267 爱0260 爱0259


Met Bestie at around 2pm , took train to Town .

First stop was Plaza Sing , bought a pair of slippers at Charles & Keith :D Totally love the design , but it hurts .. badly . :[

DSC08492


Then we walked over to Cine , cos I wanted to save on the train fares lol .. Since it's been rly long that I've actually exercised , taking a long walk like this is nt a bad thing afterall . :D It's hard on Bestie though , guess she got rly hot lol (sorry!)

Dine at Hong Kong Cafe , after that went into Diva and straight away , I spent almost 40bucks on 3sets of bangles :x That's a lot , I'd say .. I just can't control myself , they're all just so niceeeeeeee :p

DSC08460 DSC08453
DSC08457 DSC08447

I think I look seriously funny here lol .. Like some body-less freak haha ..
DSC08458


Shared the 'best friends' bangle with Bestie , hehe . So now , we've gt our 'Bes-tie' necklace and a 'best friends' bangle .. Yaaaaaaaaaaay ~

Black&Gold ♥♥♥
DSC08474


Walked over to Far East , got myself a biker jacket before leaving :D Lovelovelove it ! Damaged was $55 . O.o"' Although it's a bit costly , but since it's the trend for 2009 , I have no reason to let it go right :p

DSC08478 DSC08486


Left at ard 6pm , for my Mum's Birthday party at a Karaoke place somewhere around Tampines . I asked Bestie to tag along , but she just refused to . :[

So I took train to Tampines to meet my sis at TM Starhub . We've got a $500 voucher , she might be getting Samsung Pixon cos I want it so so much , then we'll share the Pixon & my F480 . Hehe .. :D Any comments for Pixon ? Is Omnia better or Pixon ? Stuck with this 2 models . :\

Then we left after browsing around and went to wait for Uncle Van to come pick us up .

My mum's self-made buffet :D Super yummy I tell you .. Heh !
爱0269

Caught my sis's money face !
*she's picking an angbao from an anonymous Auntie , who's strangely distributing the angbaos lol*
爱0270

Happy birthday , Mum .
DSC08465



DSC08470

I love you still although you always nags and keeps talking to me when I don't even feel like speaking . I love you still though you always shout instead of speak . I love you still though you always mess up the atmosphere when we're having loving family moments due to your bad temper . I love you still though you always find things to quarrel with the-always-giving-in Dad .

I love you ,
cos you're my one and only MUM . ♥

No comments: