Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dyed my hair! ;

Saturday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYLVESTER!~
I STILL LOVE YOU AS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D


Got the Shawls for my buyers, then headed to Simei.

Went to look for my dress, but it's no longer there! Sigh. Saw 2 bottoms which I liked, but didn't got it. :(



Remembered that S-POP will be there, thus waited for my lovey-dovey NAT!!! :DDD

I loveeee him!~

Got no chance to wait for Jeremy though, we're already running late because of Nat!






Nat's back. Haha. :D





See how cuteeee he is!~~~















I loveee them too! ~


Had my hair dyed @ CS Hair Spa. ;) Very cheapo price now! $45 for 2! Color+Highlight+Cut+Treatment OKAY! Normally, without package, just cutting your hair would cost about $50plus, I think. Very very worth it. I might just go back and get some pink highlights after CNY, when I have money and feel like it. Hahaha. :D

Bye bye, Blackie.



Hello, Goldie/Brownie! :DD





Tim is quite cute. He has a pair of considered big eyes, considered good complexion, just a bit too girly. :\

Sunday
Work again. Sigh. Getting kind of sick with it liaooooo. :(






Met my Dad and Sis at Bugis. Omg, this is the first ever time I take Mrt from Dhoby to Bugis. I was so afraid that I would get lost or whatsoever, cos I got no sense of direction. :(

Bought a Blouse for Dad. :) It's time for me to do so too. Haha. Today is my Dad's day. Lol. He bought 1 wallet, 3 shoes and 5 blouse. Hahaha! :D

Had our dinner at Tong Shui Cafe. ;) I'm going to have my meals at that area everytime I go Bugis! There's so many restaurants! I loveeee and want to try almost every of them. Haha. Who wants to accompany meee?(I know Shuning does. :p) After CNY though. Hahaha. I hope I get some response. ;)

Sorry for the blurry photos, cos no digicam with me today! :(








Headed home after dinner! :)


Bye everyone!~

No comments: