Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm loving him ;



Work today was uber boring. I fell asleep, but only for a while. Heh. :p

Chatted with a Jiejie, and I got to know his name le! I'm totally loving that Jiejie. Haha. :D

HIS NAME IS..
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, I guess you all aren't interested in his name. Never mind, forget about it.

So..

Met up with Sister, Compass Point again.

Saw Vincent Ong and I'm so fucking angry, he's so dao! I'm just right in front of him, I pointed at him, said "Aye~ Vincent..", he look away. -,- HE SAW ME! Felt so much like saying ** in his face, but he so ah beng, later he find trouble for me I die. Haha. I don't want to get into any trouble this year. I'm a goody goody girl! ;)

Bought my Epoxy Glue! Haha. Had actually wanted to get a Blouse for Dad at Metro, but I don't know his size. That fucking Blouse would cost me $50plus. -,- But as compared to how much my Dad spent on me all these years, that's nothing. :) My sister bought my mum a top when she bought her own clothes at De Fanci. Haha. Actually, Sister is going to fork out $20 for my Dad's blouse. Hehe.

*jump jump*

Have I mentioned that I missed school? I miss PSS, I miss the earliest 3N1 and also 4N1. The friends I'm with in these 2 years, people I know, people who treat me like fuck, things I went through and all that.. I miss Bessie! Although we've just met that day when I went to return her the Gameboy. Haha. I miss Szemian and Kamy too. Somehow, I miss the teachers also. :\

Okay, I'm ending here. Tomorrow's my off-day! :DD


{You're so fucking hypocrite and fake.}

No comments: