Friday, January 18, 2008

I <3 2008!~ ;




Almost late today. But because of my fast preparation, fast make up skill, fast camwhoring, fast..
.
.

I reached in time to even get to go get my breakfast. Hahaha. :D



Got my first ever 3 sales in my 5hour!! I alway get only 1 or 2, sometimes, not even one. -,- Quite happy. :) Please don't look down on me, think about the crowd there. Haha. :D




The last photo is the Character.Attitude.Personality logo. :D Today, he didn't came to work. :(




Today was my first time getting my butts up on a ladder! Omg, it's so fucking scary lahhhh! F.Y.I, I'm afraid of heights. -,-

Left work at around 4plus, rushed to meet Sister at Dhoby Ghaut.

Walked one whole round at FEP, then headed to dinner. :D

My Sister's.


Mine! ;)


Walked one round again and this is my results. :D

Fake nails for CNY.


Crystals for Ipod.


Necklace for me and Yurii deary. :D


A RARE Grey heels! :DD


New Slipper again! I've got 2 new slipper liao. & also 2 new heels! ;D


I think 2008 has been a great year for me! have been spending a lot, but I didn't really run out of money. Hahaha. :D

I LOVE 2008!

Haven't did a lot of shoppings in 2007, I think 2008 came to mend it up for me! Haha. :D

Bye!

No comments: