Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Sweetness <3 ;




Okay, I start my day angrily and ends it happily.

First thing when I woke up, my eyes are wet and uncomfortable.

And then after that, when I'm cleaning my face, I realized I kept having discharge, not a bit, but a loooooot.

So, I bet it was the contact lens which caused it.

I decided not to wear it today.

Was then wondering if I should wear my shades, since my eye keep having that discharge.

Decided not to, since wearing a shades in a train would be quite weird and my white shades is particularly striking. -,-

Had a stomachache just when I reached, went to the toilet and realized my aunt came to find me lah! Was so fucking angry and irritated.

Work was usual, just that I ironed more than 40 pieces today, in about 3hours, non-stop. -,- And neighbors was like.. "wah, so many clothes to iron ah?". Haha. They kept on giving that kind of.. "you're so pitiful" kind of look to me every time they pass by. Hahaha.

Kaixin came to look for me and she bought me Sardine Puff! Okay, it was me who asked her to buy for me cos I was fucking hungry and I'm feeling too lazy to go down and get something to filled it up. -,-

She bought don't know 1 or 2 dress, and it costs her $89.90 each. Hahaha. :D

Left at around 5plus.

And! Before leaving, something really made my day!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!~

I went to check the price of the clothings for Kamy with Kaixin and Jessica, then character guy came up to serve us, and..

I ask him is the price after the 50% discount or before, then he answered me and also told me roughly what's the price after discount. I'm so sad that he didn't took this chance to talk more with me lah! Sad sad sad. And the way he talk, a bit act cool sia. Haha. But overall, he's friendly when he serve, he answers my questions and add in some more info. ;) I loveeeeeeee. I'm so going to get my brother there! Scarly he thought is my boyfriend. -,- Haha. I bet he won't even care. I'm really very interested in him lah!~ Help, I'm dying soon if this continues, I'll die of getting too much of the 'flower idiot' disease. Haha. :D I'm so fucking happy and I want to end my post now, smiling to myself, in sweetness.


Bye!

No comments: