Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm a Spoiler!~ ;




Sister came to look for me at work!

She bought.. 3 tops! Haha. :D I said Jeneve is really good before. The first time my Sister went, she think that it's too expensive and didn't bought anything, but this time, Jeneve helped her and she bought 3! I'm quite sad that I can't really do that. :( I must buck up!

I bought this slipper! Love it. I hope I doesn't spoil it. :\


This 2 top from De Fanci!~




Had Pepper Lunch for dinner.




Left for Compass Point again, because I need to go to the push cart where I bought my watch, I spoiled it. I dropped it and it broke into half, I mean the handle broke. I brought it back to ask if it could be repaired. :( I love it so muchhhh, I might just buy another one if the boss doesn't want to fix it for me. Although it's a cheapo watch, but I guess they will try their best right.. If not ah, I go ruin their reputation and ask everyone not to buy from them ah! Haha. Joking only lah, it's my fault. Sigh. Liqun lah! Influence me to become a spoiler! :'(



Bought this before leaving Compass Point. ;)


By the way, my mum told me she got a friend who wants to open a hair salon, and she ask me to call her to see if they want to hire apprentice. Sigh. I'm now working at De Fanci already then got opportunity, sad case. Should I call or should I continue working there first? :\ AH~ Stressssss.

I'm going to ask Newbie Jiejie about Character guy(Hot#1) tomorrow! Wahahahaha! :D

By the way, I haven't mentioned that I destroyed my Giordano Top right? I soak it in water with all my new clothes, then..

I saw some stains on it, yellow-ish. Sucks. I'm starting to hate myself lah! I love that Top~

Anyone knows how to remove the stains? My mum and sister says cannot bleach because of the slogan. :(

Helppppppp~

No comments: