Monday, January 14, 2008

Giordano Craze ;




Left work at around 2plus.





Headed to Compass Point to meet my Sister then had my address for my bank account changed so that I can apply for Ibanking.

Had Burger King.

Shopped around. I bought my Giordano Top le! Heh. Gonna get the other piece next time. ;) Today, not the weirdo guy serve me! Is the cutie~ Hehe. I think I'll fall in love with Compass's Giordano. Hahaha. He's so damn fucking cute lah! The kind I'll fall for, without even knowing first. Haha. He's so sweet and.. and.. SWEET~ Okay, I know it's weird to describe a guy as 'sweet', but the way he talk and answer my question(I already know the answer), or ask me if I need help. Omg. Although I know he'll be sweet-ing to everyone he served lah, but let me be happy cannot? xD

Oh ya, today, I'm so fucking excited lah! I walked pass Hot#1 okay, not his shop but him! The distance is so near that makes me so shy and I don't even dare to look at him, I think he did look at me when we see each other from far, cos I looked at him too, but as the distance come nearer and nearer, I guess he didn't look at me le, it's like.. Damn awkward can! Like avoiding each other. Haha. When he walk pass, he look down. Haha. (Okay, let me be shameful for a while) Maybe he's interested in knowing me too! Wahahahahaha! I'm so happy okay, I'm gonna look at him every single time I pass by and I'm gonna smile to him every time so that we can get closer, if not ah, I work 1 year also won't become friend de lor. Lol.

Okay, I'll end about the guys. I know you must be feeling irritated for me talking about guys in almost every single post. Haha. Bear with me alright, I've became a 'flower idiot' already, too desperate for a boyfriend. Hahaha. :D

My Sister bought 2 tops, which costs only $38(My Giraffe top costs $39). It's like effing cheap lor, I tried the turtle-neck top, I like it, but didn't got it. ;) I'm gonna buy a turtle-neck top soon!~

Giordano Slogan ; My new watch ; The dress I bought online .


There was LionDragon Dance Performance. ;)








Headed home after we finish walking around. ;)

Should I dye my hair Brown or highlight it Pink? :\ I can't decide! Help!~

Last thing before I end.
.
.
.
.
.

A kiss for all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
Hahahahaha. :D

No comments: