Sunday, January 13, 2008

Live Love Laugh! ;

Finally have the time to blog. No, should be.. Finally have the energy to blog. No, I doesn't have a lot of energy stored back yet. Very tire. Truly worn out. :(

Sigh.

Went to meet buyer for payment, only one turned up. :\ Then met up the seller for my contact lens.



Took the train to Bugis, then off we go to Miss Clarity Cafe. ;)





I was so fucking bloated that I did not even finish anything(except my lovely Mocha Float), not even the small cup of ice-cream. -,-



That guy also very weird lor. We ordered set meal, so there will be a soup/salad+meal+drink+dessert. Since I ordered my meal first before the salad, that guy should have told me how big the salad will be! Sigh, blame no one other than myself lah! But I'm still very angry about it.






We took away the fries and wedges. Haha. :D


Went to look for Arab Street. Walked one whole round before we got there. :\

Got my diamontes and sister got herself some too, it costs a bomb, $59! Left and headed to Bugis Street.





Goodbye, ugly duckyleopardy ipod.. skin.


Asked about the protective layer that is supposed to be sticked on before sticking the diamontes, it'll cost $38! So, I've decided not to do it and just get a good and superb glue to stick on those diamontes. What's the glue Xiaxue use huh? Anyone know where can I get it? I like that glue! She say can last for around 1hour right? I want I want! x)

Walked over to Bugis Junction.

MU-EE first, then Kinokuniya. ;)

For the digicam and My handphone! <3>





Took bus 80 to Compass Point. Shopped around, and I think I'm going to get that top from Giordano. Hehe. I likeeeee, but all the slogans a bit.. Guess I'll just get the one I tried. ;D

Yes, let's 'LIVE LOVE LAUGH'. ;D


Got home and I tried on the contact lens, it's awesome! Look at this. ;)




Today..




I went to work! Haha. Working is kind of.. getting boring to me already. :(

But luckily, it's not very far, but I guess if it was at Bugis, I won't feel the same anymore. I'm very devoted to Bugis Street okay. Haha. A lot of crowd and among the crowd, sure a lot hot guys. Hehe. Unlike now, I can only see the 2 hots. :( But I realized Character one really will look at me. Heh. I was thinking.. (pauses for a few seconds) if-I-should-go-get-his-name-and-number. :p *blush and run away*

Cannot! I must persist! I'm a girl leh.. x(

Okay, so.. today was a torture for me. My contact lens made my eyes really totally unbearably tire. Sigh, but for the sake of it's awesome-ness, I shall wear it tomorrow too. :x Okay, I know I like to torture myself. :\




Take a look at my pity Ipod.. Skin. Haha. Gonna take it out and stick on the diamontes soon, after I buy the goody goody glue. ;)





Nights!


By the way, I've decided to only go out for shopping and etc with friends after CNY, so ask me out by then yea! ;) Remember my Saturdays! Haha. :D

No comments: