Friday, January 25, 2008

S - - ;

Monday



Worked from 11am-9pm. Tiring lah, but at least better than waking up at 6 in the morning. Haha. :D

Sales was bad bad bad. Only one customer. Sigh. But at least she bought 2 things. Heh. ;D

Nothing much.. Even there is something, I also forget liao lor. Haha.

Oh! Something.. I feel very disappointed in him. How can he tell that girl!! :( Only Ai Ling, Sis and Kaixin know. *shhhhhh*


Tuesday




Full day too.

I think he's getting more and more interesting. Just that.. I feel kind of awkward. I guess he's got the same feeling too! Haha. ;D


Wednesday




Full day again and my energy is completely drained out. :(

Now you know why I didn't bloggggg. Haha.


Thursday




Yay! Half-day only. But stayed at Ai Ling's shop till 7pm. Heh. :p



Chitty-chatty was non-stop and she's very niceeee lah. I like her, I guess everyone likes her. Every time got people buy food treat her one lor. Haha. :D


Today



Bored bored bored. :(

Today never saw Ai Ling leh, think she off-day, if not I sure will see her one, cos she every time go toilet, plus today Newbie so late then open, unusual.

Awkwardness again when heading home. :\ But the distance.. I looooooooooooveee!~


S--,
I hope you'll take the initiative this time,
cos I'm going to just stop here, waiting.. :)

No comments: