Thursday, November 15, 2007

Short day out ;


I went to Bugis today! Haha.

Went to pass the stuffs to the buyers. Nice deal. Heh. Actually I shouldn't be happy uh? I only sold my Hairband which is $2 only. -,- Liqun got to sold off a Tank Top and a pair of slipper, total she got was wayyyyyyy too much than mine. Her stuffs, was sold at a total of $25!! Sigh. I seldom do shopping now, which also cuts down on my impulse buys, which also cuts down on the things I can sell, sometimes my Blogshop is really getting dead. Will feel uber sad when nobody even wants to advertise there.

Walked over to Bugis Street and bought a Brown Skinny!! Hehehe. I love it, I love it, I love it! Although it's of no big difference with my Black one, but still, I finally got something I liked!! Haha. The salesgirl is very sweet also. Lol. Was thinking if I should walk around seeking for jobs, but kick that idea off in the end, was too bored, even the earpiece is in my ear, blasting music out. Haha.


Took bus 80 home after that. A very loooooooooooong journey.

It's really a very short day out.

Oh, Xingan actually asked me to accompany her go eat dinner de, I rejected it at first because after I buy the skinny, I'll become "broken" again. But she managed to make me agree at last. BUTBUTBUT, she cancelled it in the end.


Omg, White Tigers are going to be extinct!!!

&& I'm going to watch Bee Movie,
GamePlan, Heros, Doraemon, Enchanted..
Soooooooooooooon.. Hahaha!

Ohohoh! Last thing!
KAIXIN KOHKOH IS BACKBACKBACK!
HOORAY!~

No comments: