Thursday, November 15, 2007

I AM NOT AH LIAN!! I'M A GOOD GIRL! ;


I realised, there's actually still quite a number of people visiting My Xanga(Click for it). I don't know is it because you went there to get to my new blog(which is this) or what, if you happened to past by, you should be able to see the tag, by Ite. No, they're not inviting me to Ite, but... Speaking up for the people in their school. :D






Hmm, I think.. This person, must be a girl, is either she is from Ite, or she has friends in Ite, good friend. I don't know that post of mine would offend people, really. I forgot that the 20-40 people who visits my blog might be of a big variety, I know I'm being thick-skinned. Haha. :p


Okay, after I read the tag, I went to read what I wrote again, I really feel very troubled. Why "ite" says I'm commenting on the Ah Lians? Did I? Oh, I'm so sorry, I don't know I'm actually "commenting" on them. I didn't even said anything okay, I merely said about them, looking at me as if I'm alien, and I said I only sees Lians/Bengs there. (Considered as commenting?) Even if you're offended, I've already said it, what do you want me to do? Oh, I WILL NOT take that post down or edit it. It's too troublesome. Anyway, only if you think you're an Ah Lian/Ah Beng, then you'll feel offended. Don't think about it, you won't feel anything.


And there's one thing I want to emphasize!


I AM NOT AN AH LIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't think I act like one, I don't think I dress like one, I don't think I speak like one, I don't think I blog like one, I don't think I snap like one, I don't think I doll like one, I don't think I look like one and lastly I don't think I'm Bloody or even Chow. LOL!


I just want to let all of you know...


I AM NOT AH LIAN!! I'M A GOOD GIRL!

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't fight, I don't curse in dialect. Please don't say I'm an Ah Lian, please.. x(

No comments: