Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Enjoyed!


Okay. I gave up in retrieving the photos. It's too difficult and the programme which is always searched in Google and Yahoo no matter what I typed need money to retrieve it, so.. It's free to try, only. Sighsighsigh.

Don't have to mood to elaborate more about the game and the outing. So I'll just say, I really enjoyed.

Be it the photos which are taken when Sister and I were playing monopoly, or the photos taken that day out with Lovely. I love them, I love the photos, I love the times spent together.

I'm really sad that I lost the photos, it's all candid. Those who know me should know that I love candid shots more than anything else. I think I shouldn't be sad over the photos, it's just photos!! The memories can never be deleted though. (Although I know have short-term memory.)

No comments: