Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chicken Hotpot @ Nex

September 22,










Went out at around 4pm, met the Bf at NUH to visit his father. Left at around 7pm and took the train to Nex! Around 8pm then we decided to have Chicken Hotpot. The Bf loves it sooo much he kept craving for it since the first time we had it with my family at Bedok Point lor haha!


















The staffs there kept looking at my bow hahaha! Anyway, after our dinner we went to walk around abit while waiting for my Sis. The Bf went home that day so he accompanied me till my Sis reached before he went off to take the train.






After he left, Sis and I went to the 24hr Fairprice to get stuff for her BBQ with her friends. I didn't know that Fairprice was 24hr!! I was so mad happy when my told me lor!! But too bad lah! At Nex if I really wanna grocery shopping there still needa take cab home -.- How come Punggol Plaza's Fairprice don't want expand and make it 24hr!! Hmph!

No comments: