Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thien Kee Steamboat @ Golden Mile Tower.

September 28,


Met the Bf at NUH at around 4pm. Went to visit his father, accompanied him for an hour or so then we took a cab to Haji Lane to collect my knitted top from Ohsofickle.

Bought this creme knitted tunic! I can't get into the website and when I finally did, this top was OOS already!! I remembered I was only like.. 15mins late for the launch of that collection. So of course I twitter @ohsofickle to ask if she still have any stocks in her store!! Lucky she have! But have to go down to her store at Haji Lane to collect it :\




Then we took a bus to Bugis, walked around Bugis Junction, the Bf had a haircut, bought some snacks and then took the train to Lavender and walked over to Beach Road. The bf brought me to a place where it is like a wholesale centre, but everything was related to military. -.-  Almost bored me to death.

Walked over to Golden Mile Complex to wait for my Sis and Yiwei to come meet us for steamboat. At first we thought it was going to be like the traditional Thai steamboat, but who knows after my Sis and Yiwei reached, we went around looking for the place with no avail and asked for directions soooo many times, and then end up is a famous steamboat at Golden Mile, but not Thai steamboat. So much for being anticipated.












Actually right.. I think go there eat tze-char is better than eating their steamboat. Nothing special about the steamboat leh.. Tze-char quite nice! :D

Ohya this steamboat place is NOT located in Golden Mile Complex. It is located in Golden Mile Tower, the building next to it. You will have to walk across the road where all the coaches stops at! It's quite difficult to find lah, just ask people and most of them will know which steamboat place ya talkin bout. ;)

Found this i Bean beancurd while Yiwei went to the wc. Bought a few to bring home, tried it and... It's good!~





I only like this kind of beancurd. I don't like the traditional ones AT ALL. I never knew about this kind of beancurd until that day, when Bestie and Lf brought beancurd for me and the Bf from 51 @ Old Airport Road.

I love Bestie for introducing me such yummy and awesome beancurd!!! 



 

 




No comments: