Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mid-Autumn Festival.

September 12,


Mid-Autumn Festival.






Home's favourite D24 black snowskin


Goodwood Park's traditional mooncake + Home's favourite black D24 for the Bf's family


Some really nice mooncake packaging my Sis bought for their clients



Took a cab back to Punggol and waited for my Sis and Yiwei to come meet us for some lanterns time. Haha!

Had a small tiff while waiting, he never fails to annoy me seriously..
















The cheapo lanterns I bought from Bugis lol..


Smile until so reluctant cheh!






This stupid dunno put the lantern on the tree for what! Haha..


Looked kinda creepy.. Some more the print was those old old gu zhuang one.


I chose the nicest one. Hello Kitty! I wonder why I never saw any Spongebob ones :(













Tryin to form a heart shape!








Full moon on top of my head!
































This lantern still going strong after I think.. half an hour to 1 hour?


Packing up




Heading back home!



All of us took a lantern along while walking back home and mine was the only survivor!! Till reached home le then the candle finished. Yiwei's was the first to fail, then my Sis follow by Benny Cheong! Haha!


Some agar-agar mooncake haha :D Very nice!


In my 20 years, since I grown up, I haven't really went back to the old days where we will all play lanterns and candles together. I'm so glad we can be like last time again.. Though honestly speaking it was slightly boring but it was the time spent together worthwhile.

No comments: