Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chloe Baby

On Monday night, Yiwei tagged me in a photo she posted on Fb, I checked it out and it was Baby!!





I love babiesss..

I pleaded Babylove to go my place that night, he was reluctant but agreed in the end sounded unhappy. While I was waiting for him, I closed my shop and went to his shop, he said things like he wanna go home.. So I left angrily, jokingly said I go back on my own. I then went to second floor to look at rings, waiting for him to ring me up when he can leave so I could show him the ring.

BUT! He didn't called me.

I waited and waited, then I decided to go to the bus stop to wait for him. That was when he text me asking where I am. I told him I left already, then he said ask me reach home call him!! I was fuming mad and asked did he really went to take a train already, and he replied yes. WTF!!! -.-

I told him, "next time don't ask me to wait for you again".

Everytime like this, ask me wait for nothing. Fucking mad at him.

I don't really feel like heading home already, so I just loiter around Bugis, as like what I do everytime I quarrel with the Bf. Started to wait for a cab while hanging around Bugis.

Hopped onto a cab not long after and rushed to see Baby, but she was asleep already! Ahhhhh~ Cos mum accidentally cut her skin while cutting her nails!! Must be so pain cos the moment I crawled onto the bed, she woke up and started wailing. -.-

&& the next day morning..

Baby Chloe woke me up for work! ^^




The moment she sat beside my bed, I woke up and played with her ! Haha.. An alarm will never be as effective as a baby.




Baby Chloe wants to take my iPhone! (:





Put her down on her chair and went to prepare for work. Mum bathed her after I finished bathing and we are both clean girlss! :D





She's really damn cute, you talk to her, do silly acts to her, and she will laugh! Haha.. Love this lil girl, so uber adorable I can't resist omgszx!





Then my mum rushed me to work and carry Baby Chloe to her room. & I followed in.. LOL!








So cute right, I want to have a baby tooo!!! Haha.. Maybe 5-8years later, that is.

No comments: