Sunday, June 26, 2011

Granny's birthday parteh!

Back from Granny's birthday party! Love family gatherings like this, but sometimes it's kind of awkward la, cos feel uncomfortable w/ some of my relatives and I hate to call the adults one by one! Headache. -.-

Made sushi w/ Sis and Yiwei to bring it over. Everyone loves the sushi made by my Sis! Haha.. All time favourite~ & also the braised duck 二婶 made! Always so small portion for 30 of us and we always can't get enough of it lol..

Half way through party went over to bring baby Chloe there. She's staying over at my place tonight! Hehe. Love this cutie girl. But she's a bad bad girl today! She was all well at first, then she started crying and crying and crying!! D: Finally she's asleep now! Phew.. Mum was so patiently carrying her and trying to stop her cries.. Heez mother-love.

Alright will blog about that as soon as I get the pictures! ^^

Just checked the price for re-contracting of my Mum's phone line. & it's only SGD99 + re-contract fees SGD300! Cheeeap! I thought it'll be the same as mine SGD510. :p Prolly getting the iPhone 4 white next month when the contract is eligible for re-contract. (:


***


Bought 2 items from Ohsofickle when Tammy updated on the 23rd! I was damn ganchiong my fingers were so fast! Haha.. Just after I checked out around like say.. 30mins later, I checked back.. OOS already!! Hahaha..








Nice right! She did backorder for the leopard cardigan she designed and manufactured, so if you like it go order now! Till 27th June.

No comments: